Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello I'm jw

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello I'm jw on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:32 am

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Hi I'm jw and I'm from Washington State. I live here in this too big of a house w/ too big of a property to mow out in the country w/ my DH Bill and my 2 cats Spooky and Boo and oh yes 1 feral cat named Lucy who will not come in the house . DH built her a house tho with insulation and a lift up roof and a window...........all she needs now is a tv and computer and she's set to go. I've built 2 ponds so far............eliminated one over the septic tank and built the other one in front of my porch. It's appx. 2500gals and has around 20 goldfish. I dug it all myself, bought roofing rubber, laid it in and lined it w/ river rock I bought at the local rock place for $5.a pick up load. Made my own bucket filter and put a Pondmaster 24 in there that sends water to my waterfall. DH made the stainless waterfall container and I built rock up around the sides to conceal it. Stick a plant in the center hole during the summer months and call it good. Of Course I decorated w/ shrubs, plants, lilies, floaters, and oxygenators to keep the fish happy. :lol:

View user profile

2 Re: Hello I'm jw on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
I think we were cut off the same bolt.

3 Re: Hello I'm jw on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:55 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Ya know what I wish Esther? I wish that since both of us had no siblings (I didn't find my half sister til I was 23)that we could have been sisters growing up..............we would have had a ball I think............checking out nature in the creek and I could have helped w/ the chores with you and neither one of us would have to take the full blame for when something went wrong..........we would share it ex[hug]

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum