Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Daily Bread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Our Daily Bread on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:42 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Each day I get a Daily Bread Devotional (thanks to Esther)sent to me by email and I really enjoy reading it and just thought I'd pass it on to any of you that would like to read it. This is the online version for today July 30th.

http://odb.org/

zone 7
View user profile

2 Re: Our Daily Bread on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Thanks for posting that Janice.

I like it because it is easy to understand and the example stories hit close to home and are applicable to my daily life.

If you see some of the articles are written by Herbert VanderLugt, at one time he was interim pastor of my church and married Pete and I 26 years ago. Then 16 years ago we repeated our vows and he did that for us too. He passed away about 3 years ago and his wife maybe 1.5 years ago. He was a good person and really smart but easy to understand. He cared about people and helped me through a rough time when the X left.

My oldest son Kevin, Braeden's daddy, works at Radio Bible Class and Our Daily Bread is published there. They have radio programs, a TV show, and publish music CDs, books, and other stuff like the online website.

Here is a link to them on Facebook too. http://www.facebook.com/ourdailybread?v=wall

3 Re: Our Daily Bread on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
You are very welcome Esther and I too agree that they are very simple and really do go right along w/ ones daily life. They really make you stop and think. It feels like God is speaking right to me personally ex[nod] I will look for Herbert's name when I read.

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum