Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Llama's or El Pacca's?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Llama's or El Pacca's? on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
On my walk a few days ago I saw this place w/ all these either Llama's or El Paccos. There was some on the right fenced area and more in the other left area. I wonder what they are going to do w/ them all? What does one do w/ them normally? Maybe they will be selling them or breeding them? Anyways they are a welcome site for my eyes to our neighborhood. I'll just have to wait and see I guess They sure are cute ex[nod]

zone 7
View user profile

2 Re: Llama's or El Pacca's? on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Alpaca's are sheared like sheep for their wool, I think Llamas are too. Don't quote me on that one though
I'm pretty sure neither one is used as a food source for humans
Alpacas are smaller than llamas too
I think the animals in the pictures are Alpacas and they are supposed to be quite friendly towards humans

View user profile

3 Re: Llama's or El Pacca's? on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:58 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Thanks Freddie, I thought they might be as all the llama's I've seen are much bigger. These people just one day had lots of them in their pastures and mostly all babies. I'm gonna keep my eye on them and see if they disappear or grow in herd size.

zone 7
View user profile

4 Re: Llama's or El Pacca's? on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:45 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Look up the price of alpacas and you will be shocked. You can pay $30,000.00 for a good breeder of pure bloodlines. They have common, unregistered ones for a lot less but shearing them is a job. They had them at the park in Galveston, the lady said you have to tie their legs to shear them.

5 Re: Llama's or El Pacca's? on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:30 am

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Whoa ma ma...............$30,000...........these people are gonna make some big bucks and it looks as tho they already do cuz there place is pretty grand. I noticed yesterday that they seem to be separating them into smaller groups in different fenced pastures so maybe they will be breeding certain ones of the same color or bloodlines when they get of age. Tis interesting to me anyways

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum