Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honey is on the porch

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Honey is on the porch on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:02 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I bought myself a rescue horse yesterday. She was badly neglected, there was a huge round bale of hay just on the other side of her small fence4 and she has ribs showing. April is fattening her up for me, I'll post pictures tomorrow, she is going to be a fine horse, she is a little spirited though, but that's Ok because I am too.

I bought my wife a really beautiful registered palomino, she is gold with a blond mane and tail. She too was negleted, her hooves need trimming badly and are cracking. April, our new friend will trim them this morning and then they will go on a trail ride while I go and get my climbing stand. I bought a cross bow and plan on sticking some wild pigs, 200 pounds of ham on the hoof.

We left the feed on the front porch and I just heard a very loud, "Clomp, clomp, clomp." Honey was on the porch.

2 Re: Honey is on the porch on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 pm

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Honey is the horse, right? ex[nod]

View user profile

3 Re: Honey is on the porch on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Mikey

Minnow
Minnow
Looking forward to seeing photos

View user profile

4 Re: Honey is on the porch on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:18 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Whoa Honey.........better get off that porch or soon it will not be a porch anymore! So nice of you to rescue them Bullfrog. Me too on seeing pictures

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum