Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signs of Spring are in the air or should I say the ground

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
It's not much yet but I believe that there is hope that Spring is coming soon!

Even the fish are out sunbathing themselves

zone 7
View user profile
wonderful pictures there....gives me warm spring thoughts here while we are suffering through snow, sleet, and freezing rain at the moment
Spring cannot be too far away sunny

View user profile

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Go Spring!! I'm sick and tired of a mud front yard.

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Well so much for Spring.........we just got a few inches of snow overnight and more is on the way

zone 7
View user profile

Oldmarine

Minnow
Minnow
Well, here it is the 3rd of April. and finally got the grass cut, and things picked up around the pond. My three No.Carolina bull frogs are out hiding in the dwarf cat tail spouts. They sure are gun shy. I can't even get a foot off the back steps and they see coming and dive for cover at the bottum of the pond. That's alright as long as I know they are doing good.

Happy ponding,

P.S. Where is everyone?

View user profile http://www.picasaweb.google.com/oldmarine1969

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I think we are dwindling down here Rich. Are you sick of the rain yet? I am. We did get our lawn cut a couple weeks ago but now it needs it again but w/all the rain for get it! I hope we aren't headed for a wet summer also. Glad your frogs are fine ex[frog]

zone 7
View user profile

Oldmarine

Minnow
Minnow
Good to hear from you. Yeah,as much as I like the rain, I've had about enough for this season. Otherwise all is well here in Tacoma. I'm looking for a home for 2 gold fish, 5 & 6 inches long, and 5 shubunkin's that are about 3 inches long. If you know of anyone in the area that wants them let me know.

Things around my pond are starting to green up and look good.

Happy ponding, ex[rain ex[paddle]

View user profile http://www.picasaweb.google.com/oldmarine1969

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Yep I've sure had it w/ the rain also. I hear we are getting some sun starting on Thursday and maybe lasting a few days if we are lucky.
How come you are giving fish away? I wish I could have them but it is too far to come for me and Bill doesn't work anymore so he doesn't get down that way. Sometimes we go camping at the ocean and would come by your way but prolly not til the weather warms up and you prolly don't want to wait that long. I don't know anyone down by you that has a pond. If you have to give them away you could try freecycle but make sure that when you list and get replies that you wait awhile so you can pick and choose out of the bunch who sounds the best and then make sure they are going to a good home. Maybe have them send photo's of the tank they will go in or the pond and maybe even offer to deliver them if you really want to make sure. I gave my huge algae eater away to a guy in S. Everett and I took it down to him as I had to go that way for a rental that I own.
The guy I gave the fish to emailed me today and told me he is doing fine in the tank w/ the goldfish but he said he is rearranging the furniture in there so the guy has to change a few things for him. I warned him that he liked to do that cuz he is so big. He's going to send me pictures of him also which I would love to see as I miss seeing him in my computer room every morning

zone 7
View user profile

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Here is a couple photo's the guy sent me of my Pleco in his new home w/ his new buddies ex[happy]

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum