Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS PEEPERS - Nov. 11, 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS PEEPERS - Nov. 11, 2009 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:36 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
As you get older, you gain knowledge,tolerance and serenity...then your teeth fall out.Happy Birthday

zone 7
View user profile

2 Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS PEEPERS - Nov. 11, 2009 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:52 pm

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Tell us how you spent your birthday! Hope it was a good one! ex[b-day]

View user profile

3 Re: Happy Birthday Mrs Peepers on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 am

wolfmom

Sorry to be late, Happy Belated Birthday. Hope it was a good one!! ex[party]

View user profile

4 Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS PEEPERS - Nov. 11, 2009 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 am

Happy Birthday Mrs Peepers! As you can see I am late but you'll all know I am old and senile. ex[H-Bday] ex[party]

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
You guys are not late in wishing Mrs Peepers a Happy Birthday......................I was early............I did mine last night cause I was trying to figure out how to put the right icons up in the right places using the right system........but it's nice to know I can mess w/ ya and make ya think it's the wrong day and so on...........I'll keep this in mind for April Fools Day ex[lol27]

zone 7
View user profile

6 Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS PEEPERS - Nov. 11, 2009 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:30 am

You guys are all so sweet. Thanks again so much.
I spent my birthday today working. And then I had a eye doctor appointment. That's the reason I'm so late in responding. My 12 year old niece also has a birthday today. I have a date to see her tomorrow night.
I was my mothers birthday present also so there are three generations born on the same day but sadly my mom is no longer here to celebrate with us.
That's one reason that I am so happy to have my niece Stephanie to share my b-day with.
Freddie woke me with a birthday kiss this morning. What a wonderful way to start my day. ex[daisy]

View user profile

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Happy Birthday Mrs. Peepers, sorry you had to work.

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Wow Mrs Peepers that is really unusual to have 3 generations having the same birthday. How cool is that ex[cool] . You also have the same birthday as our lovely state of Washington. It turned 120 yrs old on the 11th of November ex[happy]

zone 7
View user profile
Mrs. Peepers wrote:You guys are all so sweet. Thanks again so much.
I spent my birthday today working. And then I had a eye doctor appointment. That's the reason I'm so late in responding. My 12 year old niece also has a birthday today. I have a date to see her tomorrow night.
I was my mothers birthday present also so there are three generations born on the same day but sadly my mom is no longer here to celebrate with us.
That's one reason that I am so happy to have my niece Stephanie to share my b-day with.
Freddie woke me with a birthday kiss this morning. What a wonderful way to start my day. ex[daisy]
I asked the lovely Mrs. Peepers if she would like to try a new position, seeing it was her birthday and all.
She said yeah, "You stand by the ironing board and I'll sit on the couch and fart" ex[lol27]

View user profile

10 Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS PEEPERS - Nov. 11, 2009 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:42 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
[IMG]http:///oo Freddie you are simply too much for words lol! Your wife is gonna spank you for putting that one up ex[giggle]

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum