Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

I see we have a new member named Pulmeria and I'd like to welcome them here

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
ex[welcome] Plumeria and I hope you come post with us and tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you better ex[fan]

zone 7
View user profile

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Isn't Pulmeria a flower? Welcome flower.

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Yes it is a lovely looking flower:

zone 7
View user profile

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Alright!!! Plumeria is here! Yeah, girl tell them all about yourself! Y'all are gonna like her! She's a super, special lady! ex[hooray]

View user profile

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Welcome Plumeria

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Welcome Plumeria! She tried to log on after signing up but couldn't, I had to manually activate her account. Come on in Plumeria, the door is open.

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
ex[oops] I guess I shoulda went and checked to see if everything was ok in admin eh? From now on when I see someone has joined I will go into the bowels of the forum and activate the thingy Bullfrog................Sorry to you too Pulmeria and now that you can finally get in ex[blushing]

zone 7
View user profile

Welcome Pulmeria !

ex[grow]

Hi everyone....so glad to be welcomed so warmly. I am a school bus driver and have worked for a few other places too. Always go back to the children though. I find they are more forgiving and more understanding than most adults.

I love to grow flowers of all kinds. I flew back from Hawaii five years ago with a single Plumeria cutting in my lap. That plant has been cut and babes started from it and they are all over the place.

This is the flower that lei necklaces are made of. The lei is a sign of love and friendship and is placed around your neck when you arrive in Hawaii. I'm going back in March and hope to find a different color. I have the white and yellow.

I chose this flower because I hope I am always a friend first to all.
I used to be Lawlady on the Channel Six forum. I love to laugh, joke and write poems. I sing and do comedy skits for my church and friends. I love to have fun and I am so looking forward to laughing again.

Thanks again for all the help you guys gave me to get me on here and for the warm welcome...bring on the fun!!!! ex[pillow]

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
LAWLADY!!!! Long time no see!!!! I was ^GusherFan^ on KFDM, but have barely even visited sinced they Plucked it up! ex[giggle]

Great to see you!!! You're gonna love it here! :[IMG]2thumbs01

View user profile http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

11 Re: Gusherfan on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:06 pm

oh Hello there!!!! So good to see you again too. I could not take BigDealDummie any more. And now that Belle is gone, the whole thing seems like it should just go away. I met her on that forum and that is where we became friends. I look forward to having some fun again....thanks for the welcome, everyone has been so nice.

Plumeria

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum