Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to new member mjd1949

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to new member mjd1949 Empty Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Welcome to new member mjd1949 Hello

WELCOME mjd1949

2Welcome to new member mjd1949 Empty Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:27 am

Yea...another friend from KFDM....HI MJD>>>>>you guys are so cool to let us share your forum....I remember you Bubbles and you too Rosebud....it's been a while...I was working at the law firm and went by the name of Lawlady back then...decided I would rather deal with children than with attorneys....LOL>>>>>

3Welcome to new member mjd1949 Empty Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:58 am

Welcome mjd, I am so glad you found us. Hope to hear more from you. Again, a big WELCOME.

Plumera, I am so glad to know who you are. I have always enjoyed both you and mjd's posts.

4Welcome to new member mjd1949 Empty Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Hey MJ!!! Welcome! Glad to have you. Are you ready to post some recipies for us??? ex[nod]

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

5Welcome to new member mjd1949 Empty Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:35 am

Sure! Do you mind if I go to the old board (I mean the really old board) and cut and paste them?

It's nice to see old faces! Thanks for the welcome!

6Welcome to new member mjd1949 Empty Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:27 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Where is Esther? She and MJ should click as MJ makes some really beautiful quilts. She posted a link before and it is some intricate work.

7Welcome to new member mjd1949 Empty Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:57 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I'm here some but my neck/back is still bothering when I sit at the computer so mostly I am browsing and not saying much. Also, this one makes 6 sites to try to take care of and since it hurts to sit here, I'm not doing it as much.

8Welcome to new member mjd1949 Empty Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm

bubbles wrote:Welcome mjd, I am so glad you found us. Hope to hear more from you. Again, a big WELCOME.

Plumera, I am so glad to know who you are. I have always enjoyed both you and mjd's posts.

Thank you so much Bubbles...I like to have a good time and laugh. I need it now more than ever after losing my friend....I'm so sad right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum