Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to new member mjd1949

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Welcome to new member mjd1949 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:04 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
ex[welcomewag] to mjd1949 another new member and so glad you could join us :[IMG]2thumbs01

zone 7
View user profile

2 Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

WELCOME mjd1949

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

3 Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:27 am

Yea...another friend from KFDM....HI MJD>>>>>you guys are so cool to let us share your forum....I remember you Bubbles and you too Rosebud....it's been a while...I was working at the law firm and went by the name of Lawlady back then...decided I would rather deal with children than with attorneys....LOL>>>>>

4 Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:58 am

Welcome mjd, I am so glad you found us. Hope to hear more from you. Again, a big WELCOME.

Plumera, I am so glad to know who you are. I have always enjoyed both you and mjd's posts.

5 Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 am

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
Hey MJ!!! Welcome! Glad to have you. Are you ready to post some recipies for us??? ex[nod]

View user profile http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

6 Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:35 am

Sure! Do you mind if I go to the old board (I mean the really old board) and cut and paste them?

It's nice to see old faces! Thanks for the welcome!

7 Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:27 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Where is Esther? She and MJ should click as MJ makes some really beautiful quilts. She posted a link before and it is some intricate work.

8 Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:57 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
I'm here some but my neck/back is still bothering when I sit at the computer so mostly I am browsing and not saying much. Also, this one makes 6 sites to try to take care of and since it hurts to sit here, I'm not doing it as much.

9 Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I sure was hoping you were getting better Esther. It's nice to see you here and I've missed you and take care of your neck and back tho so you don't make it worse. Maybe you should get one of those back massager thingys that you can put in a chair and while you're sitting there you can get massaged. We have one and it sure feels good. Ours is old so it doesn't do anything fancy like the new ones do. They have one at Costco that I sat in and it had all kinds of different levels and heat etc. I didn't want to leave ex[happy] Hey what happened to Kittyzee? She needs to come back and join us ex[nod]

zone 7
View user profile

10 Re: Welcome to new member mjd1949 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm

bubbles wrote:Welcome mjd, I am so glad you found us. Hope to hear more from you. Again, a big WELCOME.

Plumera, I am so glad to know who you are. I have always enjoyed both you and mjd's posts.

Thank you so much Bubbles...I like to have a good time and laugh. I need it now more than ever after losing my friend....I'm so sad right now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum