Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Howell, glad to see you here

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Howell, glad to see you here Empty Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:47 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Welcome Howell, is it cold there?

2Hey Howell, glad to see you here Empty Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:29 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Hey Howell, glad to see you here Another-fish-welcome

Glad you found us here, Howell!

Be sure and post some pictures of your beautiful pond and plants. We came from different sites, so I don't think that everyone has a pond here. Esther & I do but ours are winterized now. JW does, but I don't know if it's warm enough to keep it running through the winter where she lives. More ponding people will find us in time and the ponding threads will get active.

3Hey Howell, glad to see you here Empty Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I don't think Howell has a pond as such. He has a bunch of large pots I think. May be wrong.

4Hey Howell, glad to see you here Empty Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Sure JW, steal it...I stole it from someone on Photobucket. I guess it's not stealing if they OK people copying it.

We haven't had any ice here yet - or snow. It's actually been a nice November although October was chilly. Last year was terrible. Snow before Thanksgiving (unusual) and it didn't let up all winter. They're predicting snow today but no accumulation - nothing but rain so far. I would be happy not ever seeing a snowflake. White Christmas - Bah H umbug!

5Hey Howell, glad to see you here Empty Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:43 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

We got our first snow of the year today the yard and deck have a light dusting
And also welcome Howell

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum