Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hey Howell, glad to see you here on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:36 am

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
ex[welcome] Howell, I'm so glad to see you here and Bullfrog will be too. I didn't know if you got my message on Koiphen but now I see you did ex[hooray] . Make yourself comfortable and let me just say everyone here is very nice and you know some of them already from another forum. ex[happy]

zone 7
View user profile

2 Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:47 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Welcome Howell, is it cold there?

3 Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:29 am

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Glad you found us here, Howell!

Be sure and post some pictures of your beautiful pond and plants. We came from different sites, so I don't think that everyone has a pond here. Esther & I do but ours are winterized now. JW does, but I don't know if it's warm enough to keep it running through the winter where she lives. More ponding people will find us in time and the ponding threads will get active.

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

4 Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
I don't think Howell has a pond as such. He has a bunch of large pots I think. May be wrong.

5 Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:17 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
fishlipsmcgee wrote:

Be sure and post some pictures of your beautiful pond and plants. We came from different sites, so I don't think that everyone has a pond here. Esther & I do but ours are winterized now. JW does, but I don't know if it's warm enough to keep it running through the winter where she lives. More ponding people will find us in time and the ponding threads will get active.

Fishlips my pond is just sitting out there w/ the waterfalls turned off but it isn't covered w/ ice.........had just a bit of ice last night and the night before. Sometimes it does freeze over solid but not for very long. I keep a hole in the ice so the fish won't fall over and pass out when it does ex[giggle] Otherwise I am able to view the fish swimming around in the pretty much constant rains all winter(maybe a bit of an exaggeration) if I want to get drenched ex[rain

zone 7
View user profile

6 Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:19 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
fishlipsmcgee wrote:

Fishlips, I like your fish welcome sign...........can I steal it from you? ex[bounce]

zone 7
View user profile

7 Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:05 pm

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Sure JW, steal it...I stole it from someone on Photobucket. I guess it's not stealing if they OK people copying it.

We haven't had any ice here yet - or snow. It's actually been a nice November although October was chilly. Last year was terrible. Snow before Thanksgiving (unusual) and it didn't let up all winter. They're predicting snow today but no accumulation - nothing but rain so far. I would be happy not ever seeing a snowflake. White Christmas - Bah H umbug!

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

8 Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:35 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
fishlipsmcgee wrote:Sure JW, steal it...I stole it from someone on Photobucket. I guess it's not stealing if they OK people copying it.

We haven't had any ice here yet - or snow. It's actually been a nice November although October was chilly. Last year was terrible. Snow before Thanksgiving (unusual) and it didn't let up all winter. They're predicting snow today but no accumulation - nothing but rain so far. I would be happy not ever seeing a snowflake. White Christmas - Bah H umbug!

Thanks fishlips, consider it stolen ex[giggle] I love the snow but last year was a little much. Usually we just get a couple inches but it was measured in feet last year ex[snow]

zone 7
View user profile

9 Re: Hey Howell, glad to see you here on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:43 pm

We got our first snow of the year today the yard and deck have a light dusting
And also welcome Howell

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum