Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

If I could speak Cat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 If I could speak Cat. on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:56 pm

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
This morning I was trying to get off to work when I went through the regular morning ritual of trying to tie my shoes while the cat attacked the laces. I thought about it later that day and thought that if I could speak cat there are several things that I would really like to tell our cats. In no particular order, here they go.

1. I'm just tying my shoes, must we go through this every morning?

2. Yes, it is fascinating how the water goes in circles when I flush the toilet, try not to hurt your neck.

3. Fresh litter!! Everybody come chit!!

4. It's just a moth, for God's sake don't destroy the house!

5. You know, there are legs under those pants.

6. I appreciate the thought, but my jacket is warm enough without all of that extra hair on it.

7. You sure look comfortable but would you mind if I also sat in my chair?

8. Every time the bedroom door is opened, you don't have to run in there and run under the bed, there is nothing new under there. Then you cry when you get locked in.

9. Don't look at me like that, you are the one who snuck into the refrigerator when I wan't looking.

10. That will teach you not to get under the foot of my recliner!

And I have heard this one before but how come you can never hear me calling you but can hear a can opener from anywhere in the house?

2 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:36 am

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
Ohhh, Ditch--- How's Cruella???

View user profile http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

3 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:27 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Remember Rita? The little black kitten we found under the debris after the hurricane? When she took it to the vet for the first checkup the vet said "What's this cat's name?"

"Rita"

The vet turned the cat around, pointed and said "Look" Rita had grown balls. It's hard to tell on a long haired cat until they grow up so we changed the name to Bogard because he hogged all of the food.

Well one day we were on the deck and Cruella turned around and displayed a huge set of balls. Cruella is now "It" and he is doing fine.

4 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
ex[lol27] That's exactly what I'd like to talk about w/ my cats if I could. They always drag all our shoes w/ laces out from under our shoe bench so they are spread all over the floor. I really think they are setting a trap so we might trip and fall over them while carrying our food on plates and then run in for the grab ex[giggle]

zone 7
View user profile

5 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
Oh my, Cruella was a she, then a he, now an IT!!! Talk about your identity crisis'!! [IMG]http:///oo

6 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
Glad to hear my little friend is doing well, whatever IT may be!! Tell it Auntie Bartender says hello!

7 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:56 pm

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
11. Oh yeah, those aluminum mini blinds are a little tougher on the teeth than the plastic ones, aren't they? Chew these up.

12. What the hell are you looking at?

13. It's cold outside, if you don't pull that tail inside the door right now you are going to loose it.

14. I would really appreciate it if you would stop making "kitty biscuits" with your claws on my azz, I'm trying to sleep.

15. Stop staring at me, will ya?

16. Those are not your kittens, quit moving them from room to room.

17. I know that you kill lizards, you can stop leaving them on the doorstep now.

8 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 am

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
Hey BF...when are you gonna post a pic of Dundee??? I also want to see the finished Lizzard Habitat.

9 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:32 am

Mikey

Minnow
Minnow
18. You only need to meow once to say you are hungry
19. If you don't mind, I would like to go potty by myself
20. Yes, I too would like to have my tummy rubbed
21. Go ahead and just ignore me
22. No matter what you think, I am in charge here

View user profile

10 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:54 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I'll try to take a picture of Dundee, he is huge now. And Mike, I see you have a cat also.

11 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:09 am

Ahhh, you gotta love cats!

Bullfrog - did one of your cats really got locked in the refrigerator?

View user profile

12 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:57 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
We had a cat once that loved to jump into boxes and one day (Felix) went missing for days. Then our neighbor came and asked us if we were missing a cat? We said yes did you find him. They said we think so. They brought us over to their house and we went inside and we could hear a meow coming from somewhere near the center of the room by the fireplace. They said they had heard meowing for several days and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Well it turns out that ole Felix got on their roof and jumped into what he thought was a nice dark box which of course turned out to be their chimney. He had been in there for days they figured. So I had to get inside the fireplace and reach up in there where he was perched on some kind of a ledge and pull out this black cat that used to be a white Siamese. He's just lucky it wasn't winter and that there wasn't a fire going in there. That same cat we had in Michigan and he went up a huge tree and stayed up there for days til we all got underneath with a big sheet and held it out for him to jump into. We coaxed him on to jump and I don't know if he finally decided to jump or if he just fell but oops, he missed the sheet and landed hard and I think he got the sense knocked out of him for a bit but he was just fine and dandy after awhile. Felix had many encounters with danger in his life and he finally died at the vets office one day after taking him in for not looking too well. The vet said he had a heart attack............just used up one too many of his dramatic lives [IMG]/kitt4.gif

zone 7
View user profile

13 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:13 pm

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Cool Chools wrote:Ahhh, you gotta love cats!

Bullfrog - did one of your cats really got locked in the refrigerator?

Yes, but it was a kitten, my wife finally heard it meowing.

14 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:14 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
So this is what goes on inside their cute little fuzzy heads

zone 7
View user profile

15 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:49 am

I'm not fat.....I'm "big-boned"

View user profile

16 Re: If I could speak Cat. on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:09 am

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
jw wrote:So this is what goes on inside their cute little fuzzy heads

ex[lol27] That is so cute JW I have not seen that before

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum