Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kitty Litter Cake Recipe

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Empty Re: Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

UM, have seen the dirt cakes etc, but not sure I even want to try to duplicate kitty litter and UM, poop.

2Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Empty Re: Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:33 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I'm sure it tastes delicious...but ex[ewww]

3Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Empty Re: Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:33 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Even I wouldn't eat that and I have eaten the raw dorsal spine of a conch before and tongue tacos.

4Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Empty Re: Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

ex[ewww] I can not for the life of me imagine the occasion where that particular recipe would be "appreciated" ex[burla

5Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Empty Re: Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I can!! I have 4 grown nephews, 2 stepsons, 2 sons, and 3 teenage grandsons. Have you ever heard how crude boys can be==even men think there's nothing funnier than a good old belch or fart or potty/locker room talk.

Pete worked in a factory that made Lifesaver candy and gum about 27 years ago. They were installing some plumbing right in the work areas and most of the employees were women. Pete was aghast at the language of those women. He said they talked dirtier than plumbers. So women can be that way too.

6Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Empty Re: Kitty Litter Cake Recipe Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:28 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Farting is an endless source of amusement and male bonding.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum