Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bullfrog here

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bullfrog here on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:38 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Hello, I'm Bullfrog. We live in southeast Texas with our furbabies, four dogs, four cats, two goats and a Bearded Dragon.

View user profile

2 Hey how did you get that frog up there? on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:48 am

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I didn't see anyway to add a picture over there for my profile.

View user profile

3 Re: Bullfrog here on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:51 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Go to "profile" at the top of the page and then select "Avatar" >browse> upload from your PC or anywhere else. Great Job JW!

View user profile

4 Re: Bullfrog here on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:49 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
LOL. Sometimes Bullfrog you are a man of few words.

View user profile

5 Re: Bullfrog here on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:59 pm

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Esther wrote:LOL. Sometimes Bullfrog you are a man of few words.

Very rarely though. Welcome Esther! Great to see you here.

View user profile

6 Re: Bullfrog here on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:26 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Yay Esther you made it here Basketball . I was away for a while resting from my all nighter :roll: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome...........I'm so happy to see you :D Hope you come back soon :) I sent you an email or two 🐒

View user profile

7 Re: Bullfrog here on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Hi Bullfrog, just stopped in to say hello. It's gonna take me a while to figure this out, you'll have to be patient...lol

8 Re: Bullfrog here on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:44 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Hi Kitty, Welcome and I still can't figure out how to get my time fixed for my time zone..............I just don't get it :scratch: Maybe somebody can help me..............I'm in Pacific time :|

View user profile

9 Re: Bullfrog here on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:45 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Bullfrog I just noticed that your profile frog is carrying a gun and not a violin...................I should have known lol!

View user profile

10 Re: Bullfrog here on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:22 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
LOL. Ya gotta watch that Bullfrog guy.

View user profile

11 Hi there, Bullfrog! on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:51 am

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Hey, Bullfrog, it's Rosebud! See, I made it! I talked to Andi yesterday. She rarely goes to any of our old forums any more. I told her to go check out her messages. She spends most of her time on facebook. I just couldn't get into that. Not my kind of thing. Hope all is well with you and your better half. Andi and I have each lost a furry friend recently. She lost her Kitty that she has had for a very long time. I had to have my 13 year old dog, Dickens, put down. Hardest thing I've ever had to do, but it was best for him.
Glad to be able to keep in touch with you again!

View user profile

12 Re: Bullfrog here on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Great to see you Rosebud, you will like the people here. We are a new, small forum but everyone is friendly. You will fit in great here. I'm sorry to hear about Dickens, we have two dogs that are getting very old and can't hang in there much longer. I do hope that Andi joins us soon, I don't see the Facebook thing either, guess I just haven't tried hard enough to figure out the format.

Anyway, welcome to our place, jump right onin.

13 Re: Bullfrog here on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
Alright, I'm heeeeere. Let's get this party started! bounce

View user profile http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

14 Re: Bullfrog here on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:59 pm

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Posted a hello to you in Welcome. Ask Rosebud to share my PM to her with you. It won't copy and paste for me. Everyone, this is a very dear friend of mine, she and I ran a lot of medical calls together and she is a real hoot.

15 Re: Bullfrog here on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
OK, now I'm all confused. Is Bartender a lady or a man. AND HOW can she/he be 98??? That has to be an error of joke.

16 Re: Bullfrog here on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
Esther wrote:OK, now I'm all confused. Is Bartender a lady or a man. AND HOW can she/he be 98??? That has to be an error of joke.

LOL, Esther! I am a SHE. I may not always be a lady, but I DO have manners. I am just selective as to when I use them, sometimes!

No, I'm not really 98, but I surely feel like it. I've been off work with back issues for 247 days now. Sure does age ya. I used to stay 21, but as my kids have gotten older that's been hard to pull off. I finally decided that if I go beyond my age, people will stop, and then say "Dayyyyum, you look GREAT for your age"!!! LOL (It's also good for my business). ex[wink1]

View user profile http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

17 Re: Bullfrog here on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:44 pm

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Esther, Bartender is definitely a lady. After many years of running in the back of an ambulance she manned the dispatch of our local Lifeflight helicopter service. All medics have to check in with Medlink and thats where Bartender worked. We all have a lot on our shoulders and tend to dump it on a friendly face. It's hard to loose a kid. Bartender listened and understood, that's how she got the name. A bartender listens and lets you spill your guts.

Nothing can prepare you for what you see on the streets, the carnage of a bad wreck or a shotgun wound, child abuse, box cutter lacerations, extreme burns or extreme trauma. I tried to prepare my students when I taught but until you arrive and see it and smell the blood you never really know.

Bartender had the advantage of years on the street, she had been the one in the back of the ambulance and knew what these medics were feeling. We are all just people, doctors, nurses and medics aren't born like that, we just choose that field. the first time that you see a kids brains or do CPR for 40 minutes on an obviously dead person only to be nitpicked to death by the doctor in the ER takes it's toll on your soul. Bartender was the dump, we dumped it out on her and she listened.

So, pull up a stool Bartender and let me buy you a shot of tequila my partner. It's good to have you here.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum