You are not connected. Please login or register

Rosebud!!! I see Rosbud!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Rosebud!!! I see Rosbud!!! on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:50 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Wow you two have a lot of drama in your lives and I bet it does take a tole on your psychy sometimes. It will be quite interesting to hear your stories but I think I'm glad you guys are the ones who had to live them and not me. I guess some people can handle all that stress and anxiety but I think I would be a wreck coming home every day like that. I honor you both,Bullfrog and Bartender for what you do for the public and I appreciate all that choose to do this kind of work ex[fan]

zone 7
View user profile

27 Re: Rosebud!!! I see Rosbud!!! on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:20 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I'm still the Captain of the Medical Team at work and respond to emergencies there, but have pretty much retired after many years of running the streets. The local volunteer group are too snitty and a bunch of power freaks and as far as the paid services, they work 24 hour shifts. You will be washing the truck after getting spanked all night waiting for relief when the radio goes off to call the station and the conversation goes like this...

"Your relief called in sick, can you pull a double?"

"Sure, we got spanked all night and I didn't get a wink of sleep but I can do another 24 hours."

Maybe in my younger days but life is too short and precious at my age to spend 48 hours at a stretch bouncing down the road trying to start an IV.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum