Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

More research for the new book.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 More research for the new book. on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:17 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I have seen the Mayan ruins and climbed Chitchen Itza but the second book is taking place in Belize. I just found our next vacation destination, Tikal, check it out and watch the video of the ruins. They are incredible, these people had no metal tools. The sones are massive and the rails along the stairs are perfectly straight and smooth. http://www.belizex.com/tikal.htm

2 Re: More research for the new book. on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:08 am

Lari

Minnow
Minnow
I know many don't agree with me...but I still think there was an alien or more in the woodpile back when those temples and a whole lot of the other "wonders of the world" were created. ex[ufo]

View user profile

3 Re: More research for the new book. on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I agree also. No metal tools and these huge structures are perfectly aligned with the moon and stars? They mark the summer and autumn solstice. This could be a good topic to discuss and debate.

4 Re: More research for the new book. on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:44 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
And why couldn't there have been aliens back then and now for that matter. Are we so special to think that God might have made other beings for His own reasons that we do not understand. Maybe they were a being that didn't fail God and now have special attributes that we may have been given if we had been faithful to God. Tikal looks like a beautiful place and full of places to explore and learn about. I think I saw Puco hanging in the trees or at least a friend of his

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum