Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Suggestions on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:45 am

Admin

This is the general place for any and all conversations on non pond related things. Any new suggestions for new topics are welcomed and encouraged. Feel free to post pictures, talk about what bugs you or makes you happy.

View user profile http://bullfrogs-pad.forumotion.com

2 Re: Suggestions on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:14 am

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
Just a general FYI, but I've got over 400 smileys saved in my Photobucket account, if anyone is interested in using them here on the board.

View user profile http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

3 Re: Suggestions on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:23 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
JW is the smiley queen Bartender, she stayed up all night figuring out how to add more and if she wants them, go for it but I don't think we can load 400.

4 Re: Suggestions on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:38 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
We are only allowed 150 on this forum but I would love to have them cause you can use them individually in your own posts by inserting them in the post yourself from your files :[IMG]2thumbs01. I save all the ones here on photo bucket also. Just tell me where your photo bucket account is and I'll come and pick the ones I want...............Thank you very much Bartender ex[hug]

zone 7
View user profile

5 Re: Suggestions on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:11 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Bartender wrote:Just a general FYI, but I've got over 400 smileys saved in my Photobucket account, if anyone is interested in using them here on the board.

Bartender, what I can't figure out is how do you get the smileys that are in photobucket to go into your post directly by inserting them into that image box above your post? Which #'s do you use to put in there? I tried them all in the boxes and cut some stuff out buy I didn't do it right cause some of the letters still appeared in the post with the icon :[IMG]/confused

zone 7
View user profile

6 Re: Suggestions on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:11 am

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
jw wrote:Bartender, what I can't figure out is how do you get the smileys that are in photobucket to go into your post directly by inserting them into that image box above your post? Which #'s do you use to put in there? I tried them all in the boxes and cut some stuff out buy I didn't do it right cause some of the letters still appeared in the post with the icon :[IMG]/confused

JW, on Photobucket I just pause the mouse over the image (or smiley) I want to use, then click on the "IMG Code", right click to copy, then come here & right click to paste. That option gives you the whole code, and you don't have to fight with the code on here.

Does this help?

I will attempt to "share" my smiley album with you via PM. I actually haven't done that before, so I haven't even looked at it to be sure I know how! If I am successful, and you can get into it, please copy whatever you like, and ignore the rest. There are a few in there from my "Dark Side". LOL

View user profile http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum