Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Welcome to our place, jump right in.

2 Re: Welcome Oldmarine on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:08 pm

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Welcome Oldmarine

Are you from American Ponders? I've enjoyed your posts there. Gald you found us.

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

3 Re: Welcome Oldmarine on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:20 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Rich. We are happy to have you here

zone 7
View user profile

4 Re: Welcome Oldmarine on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:27 pm

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Welcome, Oldmarine! My youngest son was a Marine. Well, according to him, there is now such thing as "was" a Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine! Semper Fi!
ex[welcome]

View user profile

5 Goood to be here on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Hi Rosebud & all,

Thankd for the great welcome. Yes, I also haunt 'garden pond forum' and 'american ponders'. I found this forum because of something that was posted there that let to this site. From what I am reading everyone is quite easy going and extremely helpful. I have been to a few other fish and pond forums and message boards, and found to be useless. I'm sure I will continue to learn more while visiting this sight. :[IMG]/sHa_comf

Happy ponding,

Rich ex[cop]

Last edited by OldMarine on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

6 Re: Welcome Oldmarine on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Welcome friend
There is a bunch of nice people here. ex[welcome]

View user profile

7 Re: Welcome Oldmarine on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Welcome OM.
I suspect this forum is composed of more friends of Bullfrog's and not so pond oriented.

8 Re: Welcome Oldmarine on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:35 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
OldMarine wrote:Hi Rosebud & all,

Thankd for the great welcome. Yes, I also haunt American Ponders. I found this forum because of something that was posted there that let to this site. From what I am reading everyone is quite easy going and extremely helpful. I have been to a few other fish and pond forums and message boards, and found to be useless. I'm sure I will continue to learn more while visiting this sight. :[IMG]/sHa_comf

Happy ponding,

Rich ex[cop]

And here I thought you came cuz of my invite to you on Garden Pond Forums............well I'm just glad you found us anywho ex[hooray]

zone 7
View user profile

9 OOPS on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:06 pm

JW,

You're right! How could I forget? I feel like a doof..............., I do that a lot. ex[stars]

It wasn't american ponders, it was you from garden pond forum. Thanks for getting me straight.

Happy ponding anyway,

Rich ex[hammer]

10 Re: Welcome Oldmarine on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:49 am

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
That's ok Rich...........I can't remember where I am half the time either. I find myself in the pantry and then wonder why I'm in there so I have to go out and start all over again and then whoa oh yes now I remember so back to the pantry I go. I should lose lots of weight tromping around back and forth all the time but nah it doesn't work that way...............maybe I just need to stay out of the pantry ex[served]

zone 7
View user profile

11 Re: Welcome Oldmarine on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:47 pm

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
OldMarine wrote:Hi Rosebud & all,

Thankd for the great welcome. Yes, I also haunt 'garden pond forum' and 'american ponders'. I found this forum because of something that was posted there that let to this site. From what I am reading everyone is quite easy going and extremely helpful. I have been to a few other fish and pond forums and message boards, and found to be useless. I'm sure I will continue to learn more while visiting this sight. :[IMG]/sHa_comf

Happy ponding,

Rich ex[cop]

You heard about us where? If it was at AP and they said something nice about us, I'd like to know.

12 invited on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:56 pm

I was invited by JW.

Happy ponding,

Rich ex[smile2]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum