Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:01 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Yes, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!! ex[nod]

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

2HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:35 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Ain't love grand?

3HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:27 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I got a valentine card from Robert this morning. It's the same one he gave me last year. He had forgotten today was Valentine's day, so he dug around in my keepsake drawer and found the card from last year. He knows I save all those cards & stuff. He is so thoughtful. Oh, well, I guess after 38 years I should be use to that! Shouldn't bother me any more. It shouldn't, but it does. ex[cry]

4HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Never, ever buy your wife jewelry from the internet. I found a really cool little heart made of diamonds with devil horns and a tail. It was so her. I ordered it and it came in but it was tiny. It also came with some Godiva chocolates and she liked it but it is a lot smaller than it looked on the net. But she is happy.... I hope.

5HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:24 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

bullfrog wrote:Never, ever buy your wife jewelry from the internet. I found a really cool little heart made of diamonds with devil horns and a tail. It was so her. I ordered it and it came in but it was tiny. It also came with some Godiva chocolates and she liked it but it is a lot smaller than it looked on the net. But she is happy.... I hope.

Trust me, she is happy! After all, you put some thought in what you chose. That was really sweet of you! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU 700103

6HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Empty Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:38 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

rosebud wrote:I got a valentine card from Robert this morning. It's the same one he gave me last year. He had forgotten today was Valentine's day, so he dug around in my keepsake drawer and found the card from last year. He knows I save all those cards & stuff. He is so thoughtful. Oh, well, I guess after 38 years I should be use to that! Shouldn't bother me any more. It shouldn't, but it does. ex[cry]

Oh Rosebud, so sorry :[IMG]/sHa_comf You are going to have to give better hints or hide the keepsakes so he can't get himself out of it next time. ex[giggle] I hope the rest of your day is better. Maybe he will take you for a nice dinner.

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!

7HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU Empty Happy Valentines Day Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:11 pm

wolfmom

wolfmom

Happy Valentines Day everyone, hope it's a good one for all. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF YOU 700103

"It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love, or how you love, It matters only that You love." -John Lennon

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum