Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

GardenPuzzle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GardenPuzzle on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 am

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Across most of the country, the weather is still chilly.
Well, cheer up. I have just the thing to get you ready for spring and summer. This site will help you landscape your garden!

Start by uploading a photo of your yard to GardenPhoto. Then, specify your climate and enter the soil conditions.

GardenPuzzle will suggest plants that are right for your new garden. It will also show what your garden will look like. You'll get visualizations for all four seasons!

GardenPuzzle will probably make you wish spring were already here. It will be soon enough and you'll be prepared for spring planting!

http://gardenpuzzle.com/

zone 7
View user profile

2 Re: GardenPuzzle on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:27 am

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
This site looks really interesting. I saved it in my gardening sites favorites folder. I don't think I have a photo of my entire yard. It makes me want to go out in the snow and take pictures.

I especially want to know what I should put around my deck. I ripped out the shrub roses that were there because of the maintenance plus every time I would mow grass in the area I would get stung. I think by yellow jackets - but I don't know what they were.

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

3 Re: GardenPuzzle on Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:02 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I guess it depends on which direction it faces etc. I have a north facing deck and the only time it gets much sun is in summer when the sun is high in the sky. I wish it faced another direction but hey that's what it is so it can be hard to find plants for that area. As for the bee's..... they build those paper nests all over around here up in the eaves hanging out from our roofs. I've been stung a few times. Glad I'm not allergic to them like my neighbor. She's taking allergy shots for them so she can build up her immunity towards them.

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum