Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guests viewing from other countries

+2
Esther
bullfrog
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guests viewing from other countries Empty Re: Guests viewing from other countries Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:46 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I saw one in the USSR once.

2Guests viewing from other countries Empty Re: Guests viewing from other countries Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Kevin has a doodad that shows a gold dot on the map from wherever someone visits. The visitor doesn't have to do anything. Somehow the program just picks it up.

3Guests viewing from other countries Empty Re: Guests viewing from other countries Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Hmmmm. That will make me think twice about what I post now! Gotta make a good impression. They might think I'm a little dingy. Oh, wait, I AM a little dingy. Oh, well! Too late!
ex[burla

4Guests viewing from other countries Empty Re: Guests viewing from other countries Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I've seen pictures of y'all's ponds. Could be they are impressed and want to copy your plans. Sure! That's it! And hey, that recipe for the Italian Crockpot beef is good enough to bring world peace! Really, that has to be it. Why else would they want to snoop on our site? I mean we're interesting people, but come on. World famous? It does make you feel kind of important, doesn't it? Imagine, somebody in Russia wants to read what we post! Wow! Guests viewing from other countries 265366

5Guests viewing from other countries Empty Re: Guests viewing from other countries Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:37 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

When I am at my son's and don't have the address here, I have trouble finding this forum. It doesn't come up by Googling Bullfrog's pad. Maybe because I put an apostraphe between bullfrog and the s. I just did some Googling and it's under Bullfrogspad. Anyway I made up a file for me in their bookmarks with all my forums, Facebook, and my email locations so next time I'm up there I don't have to spend all that time hunting.

6Guests viewing from other countries Empty Re: Guests viewing from other countries Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:49 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Maybe the interest is for some sort of scam or hacking scheme. Does anyone have a friend in the IT business that could shed some light on this mystery? I remember AP got hacked a couple of times a few years ago.

7Guests viewing from other countries Empty Re: Guests viewing from other countries Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:51 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

How do they find us? I wonder what they want to see from our forum?
According to intelligence think tanks it has been rumored that the U.S. military has been experimenting with a highly technical defense mechanism named Bullfrog that can reportedly use high energy particle beams of plasma diodes to ignite the fuel systems of incoming missiles, be they nuclear or high explosives. They have stationary floating pads, much like oil platforms, positioned in locations in both the Pacific and Atlantic oceans from which these systems operate.

Because "Bullfrog" operates off of these floating pads far out in the ocean I'm guessing that perhaps someone is merely Googling "Bullfrog Pad" or something similar and ending up eventually coming here.

Not at this point I guess I should advise the readers that I enjoy fishing and if anyone believed any of this story I have just one thing to say, "HOOK-UP!!!" Nothing quite like the sound of fishing line being ripped of the spool...... ex[tongue]

8Guests viewing from other countries Empty Re: Guests viewing from other countries Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Mikey wrote:
How do they find us? I wonder what they want to see from our forum?
According to intelligence think tanks it has been rumored that the U.S. military has been experimenting with a highly technical defense mechanism named Bullfrog that can reportedly use high energy particle beams of plasma diodes to ignite the fuel systems of incoming missiles, be they nuclear or high explosives. They have stationary floating pads, much like oil platforms, positioned in locations in both the Pacific and Atlantic oceans from which these systems operate.

Because "Bullfrog" operates off of these floating pads far out in the ocean I'm guessing that perhaps someone is merely Googling "Bullfrog Pad" or something similar and ending up eventually coming here.

Not at this point I guess I should advise the readers that I enjoy fishing and if anyone believed any of this story I have just one thing to say, "HOOK-UP!!!" Nothing quite like the sound of fishing line being ripped of the spool...... ex[tongue]

Kinda like wanting to learn about owls and Googling "Hooters".
ex[giggle]

9Guests viewing from other countries Empty Re: Guests viewing from other countries Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

I would venture to say that those are the ISP's of the bots that I always see when I am on here. The bots are usually out looking for 'fresh meat' or places to bombard with spam and phony links.

If we ever have a brand new member that suddenly starts posting lots of strange-looking links, believe it is crap, and treat it as such.

Be safe, worry about feelings later.

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

10Guests viewing from other countries Empty Re: Guests viewing from other countries Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:45 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Aha! That's the answer! They are watching YOU! Be sure to look over your shoulder once in a while when you go for those long walks!   Guests viewing from other countries 866286

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum