Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guests viewing from other countries

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Guests viewing from other countries on Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:46 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I just checked the map from the admin screen and there is someone from an ISP # 212.235.107.47 viewing our forum all the way from Israel near the city of Ain Ebel using an ISP from Avney-Hosen ltd. Earlier there was someone from Iraq.

zone 7
View user profile

2 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:46 pm

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I saw one in the USSR once.

3 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Kevin has a doodad that shows a gold dot on the map from wherever someone visits. The visitor doesn't have to do anything. Somehow the program just picks it up.

4 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Hmmmm. That will make me think twice about what I post now! Gotta make a good impression. They might think I'm a little dingy. Oh, wait, I AM a little dingy. Oh, well! Too late!
ex[burla

View user profile

5 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:49 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I could only see their IP addy and them on the map when in the Admin mode and yes I too saw one yesterday from the USSR............I wonder what they want to see from our forum? How do they find us? We are just a little forum............I don't get it........are they looking to build a pond in Iraq?

zone 7
View user profile

6 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
I've seen pictures of y'all's ponds. Could be they are impressed and want to copy your plans. Sure! That's it! And hey, that recipe for the Italian Crockpot beef is good enough to bring world peace! Really, that has to be it. Why else would they want to snoop on our site? I mean we're interesting people, but come on. World famous? It does make you feel kind of important, doesn't it? Imagine, somebody in Russia wants to read what we post! Wow!

View user profile

7 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:37 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
When I am at my son's and don't have the address here, I have trouble finding this forum. It doesn't come up by Googling Bullfrog's pad. Maybe because I put an apostraphe between bullfrog and the s. I just did some Googling and it's under Bullfrogspad. Anyway I made up a file for me in their bookmarks with all my forums, Facebook, and my email locations so next time I'm up there I don't have to spend all that time hunting.

8 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:49 am

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Maybe the interest is for some sort of scam or hacking scheme. Does anyone have a friend in the IT business that could shed some light on this mystery? I remember AP got hacked a couple of times a few years ago.

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

9 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:51 am

Mikey

Minnow
Minnow
How do they find us? I wonder what they want to see from our forum?
According to intelligence think tanks it has been rumored that the U.S. military has been experimenting with a highly technical defense mechanism named Bullfrog that can reportedly use high energy particle beams of plasma diodes to ignite the fuel systems of incoming missiles, be they nuclear or high explosives. They have stationary floating pads, much like oil platforms, positioned in locations in both the Pacific and Atlantic oceans from which these systems operate.

Because "Bullfrog" operates off of these floating pads far out in the ocean I'm guessing that perhaps someone is merely Googling "Bullfrog Pad" or something similar and ending up eventually coming here.

Not at this point I guess I should advise the readers that I enjoy fishing and if anyone believed any of this story I have just one thing to say, "HOOK-UP!!!" Nothing quite like the sound of fishing line being ripped of the spool...... ex[tongue]

View user profile

10 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:49 pm

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Mikey wrote:
How do they find us? I wonder what they want to see from our forum?
According to intelligence think tanks it has been rumored that the U.S. military has been experimenting with a highly technical defense mechanism named Bullfrog that can reportedly use high energy particle beams of plasma diodes to ignite the fuel systems of incoming missiles, be they nuclear or high explosives. They have stationary floating pads, much like oil platforms, positioned in locations in both the Pacific and Atlantic oceans from which these systems operate.

Because "Bullfrog" operates off of these floating pads far out in the ocean I'm guessing that perhaps someone is merely Googling "Bullfrog Pad" or something similar and ending up eventually coming here.

Not at this point I guess I should advise the readers that I enjoy fishing and if anyone believed any of this story I have just one thing to say, "HOOK-UP!!!" Nothing quite like the sound of fishing line being ripped of the spool...... ex[tongue]

Kinda like wanting to learn about owls and Googling "Hooters".
ex[giggle]

View user profile

11 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
I would venture to say that those are the ISP's of the bots that I always see when I am on here. The bots are usually out looking for 'fresh meat' or places to bombard with spam and phony links.

If we ever have a brand new member that suddenly starts posting lots of strange-looking links, believe it is crap, and treat it as such.

Be safe, worry about feelings later.

View user profile http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

12 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:53 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I see a google and a bing bot watching us right now I think I'll go on the admin panel and see where the 2 guests are viewing from right now

zone 7
View user profile

13 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
The 2 guests are from Microsoft in Redmond, Washington and Amazon.com in Seattle, Washington. Kinda weird that they are both from the state where I am located

zone 7
View user profile

14 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:45 am

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Aha! That's the answer! They are watching YOU, JW! Be sure to look over your shoulder once in a while when you go for those long walks!

View user profile

15 Re: Guests viewing from other countries on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:08 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
ex[lol] Rosebud, I shall definitely keep that in mind....................and keep my eyes peeled for Mr Microsoft himself

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum