Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pass it on

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pass it on Empty Pass it on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Pass It On

As a rule, I don't pass along these "add your name" lists that appear in emails, BUT this one is important.
It has been circulating for months and has been sent to over 300 million people.

We don't want to lose any names on the list so just hit forward and send on. Please keep it going!

To show your support for Obama's health care reform, please go all the way to the very end of the list and add your name

1. Nancy Pelosi
2. Harry Reid

2Pass it on Empty Re: Pass it on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:18 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

He thinks that we are all stupid and that his charm and charisma are all it takes to pass this fiasco, like "Let me explain it to you one more time."

Pelosi doesn't have the votes, the dems know it is political suicide to back this thing. But Pelosi is a real idiot and a nut case, a shining example of the left.

3Pass it on Empty Re: Pass it on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:27 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

What's scary is their determination. They are in the back room behind closed doors twisting arms to get votes. They've got three years to get this through somehow. They also refuse to scrap it and start over with a bill that people want. I'm worried.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]