You are not connected. Please login or register

Major announcement.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Major announcement. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:50 am

Lari

Minnow
Minnow
Ok I did get it to work with your link JW. Thank you. I'll go back later and do the review...I have to think about what I'm going to write.

View user profile

27 Re: Major announcement. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:20 am

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
CONGRATULATIONS BULLFROG!!!! ex[bounce]

I'm sorry I've been away for awhile and just saw your announcement.

I'm not surprised either and I wish you the best of luck on making the next cut. I think one way or another your novel will be published.

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

28 Re: Major announcement. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:55 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
So when I went to read the preview I only got to read the first 2 paragraphs. Are people able to read more on there somewhere. Seems like I'm missing something. That's why I only wrote about the very short preview. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? Cuz it sounds like those other people who wrote reviews got to read several chapters and I couldn't on the kindle

zone 7
View user profile

29 Re: Major announcement. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Mikey

Minnow
Minnow
I told my wife about it and she downloaded it to her Kindle. I believe she said the downoad contains what appeared to her to be the first chapter.

View user profile

30 Re: Major announcement. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:08 pm

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
The excerpt is all that is on Kindle right now. They picked the first 1,000 by the pitch. Then the 250 were chosen by the excerpt, the first 5,000 words, not quite all of the first two chapters. That is whats on Kindle and all thats there for now. They are now reading the entire manuscript and the next round will be determined by that. Thanks for all of the support.

31 Re: Major announcement. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:54 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Well all I got to read was 2 paragraphs so I don't know what's up w/ that (maybe Firefox?)..............I got gipped...........but then it's not like I didn't know what it was all about anyway ex[giggle]

zone 7
View user profile

32 Re: Major announcement. on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
jw wrote:Well all I got to read was 2 paragraphs so I don't know what's up w/ that (maybe Firefox?)..............I got gipped...........but then it's not like I didn't know what it was all about anyway ex[giggle]

I was getting the same thing, just two paragraphs, but I was choosing the "Free Sample" button. You have to choose "Buy now" even though it's free. You will get a return reciept in the mail showing you bought it for $0.00 but you get to read the entire excerpt.

My son asked me a question about the sequel. He asked if it was strong enough to stand on it's own if you hadn't read the first book and wanted to follow these characters. He liked the action where Yon Zack comes in but the second book just lacks the action of the first.

I appreciate his honesty and I'm going to go back and redo the entire thing. It's good that I have 59,000 words done already because once I go back and add more action it will be adequate to be considered a novel as far as word count goes. A novel must have at least 50,0000 - 150,000 words.

So, once they rescue the grandson they will be in dire straits as every available ship is sent to return him, more sea battles and swordplay will make it much better.

33 Re: Major announcement. on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:39 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Cool Bullfrog. I can see that it takes a lot of patience, endurance and talent to be a great writer my friend and you have everything it takes in my book.............get it?......... MY BOOK............if I had a book that is, which I don't and I never will ex[giggle]
Best of luck Bullfrog on your present book and all your future ones to come

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum