I'm Moving to Mexico

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm Moving to Mexico on Tue May 04, 2010 12:55 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
MOVING TO MEXICO

Dear President Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grand-kids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grand-kids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grand-kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. From Mexico. I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!

zone 7
View user profile

2 Re: I'm Moving to Mexico on Sat May 08, 2010 2:06 am

HOWELL

You should move down here and ask him..I hate mexican presidents they are just A**holes...The only thing calderon is doing is, saying stuff like mexicans are suffering discrimination over there in the US...blah blah blah...and that is all he does instead of looking for a way to bring them down here and give them the same...he is just stupid... ...I seriously hope that there is going to be one mexican president that does stuff for the people instead of just looking for all the money they get for being presidents....and I am still not talking about senate people the make a whole lot...and still no changes down here...wish I had a bazooka and would go over there and kill all those losers ...hahaha jk...but yeah I hate the mexican government so much..
BTW if you get him to give you something call me and we'll have a parteyyyyyyy.....
Still mad at calderon...and all this a**holes.......

View user profile

3 Re: I'm Moving to Mexico on Sat May 08, 2010 2:24 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Geez, Howell I think you should be careful of what you write on your computer about the Prez cuz up here we could be in big trouble if we send stuff about killing the head guys even in joking. The feds have ways of finding this stuff out............so they say. I think it is interesting to find how others feel about how their countries are run. Are all those stories we hear about the police in some places of Mexico true about them killing people for nothing and throwing people in jail for money and all that? We hear about Americans and other visitors to Mexico being thrown into jail until they can come up with big money. Just would like to hear stuff about what you know about your government
This happened the other day here in Seattle. Those cops should be kicked off the force for mistreating that innocent guy after this is investigated and if found to be correct:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkrHk99jkbc

zone 7
View user profile

4 Re: I'm Moving to Mexico on Sat May 08, 2010 6:00 pm

HOWELL

Not really all those stories about americans being captured and thrown in jail and stuff like that is not real...I live in a city where tons of american live too and they are fine...they are treated as normal citizens...and anyone entering mexican land is treated the same way...sometimes better...because they bring more money to the economy.
If this was true we all would've known about it....and nope americans are not being harrass and thrown on jail by the police men down here...that is just some BS the news make up...there suppossedly was some shooting down here at monclova where my parents live and the thing is no one in monclova knew about it....and it suppossedly was huge and stuff......so just saying...

View user profile

5 Re: I'm Moving to Mexico on Sat May 08, 2010 10:03 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Thanks for letting me know these interesting bits of info on your country. I don't know anyone who lives in Mexico except you. We have only walked across the border once down in California and once we rode our bikes a little ways but got freaked out when we saw the police cuz we thought we might do something wrong not knowing it and get thrown in jail forever and ever, Amen ex[jail] I guess it's prolly like any other country..............it has it's good and bad area's

zone 7
View user profile

6 Re: I'm Moving to Mexico on Sun May 09, 2010 6:53 am

HOWELL

Yes indeed good and bad areas....I am afraid of bad areas in mexico and never go there...I don't even go clubbing since I am not that into it...but what I really do is going to my friends house and have some fun snging karaoke....I hate that they always make me sing...lol
Tonight the best one was you and me by lifehouse...they say I can sing kinda like him oh and the guy from the fray...lol...still liking the compliments..

View user profile

7 Re: I'm Moving to Mexico on Sun May 09, 2010 12:05 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Too bad we can't have Karaoke on the forum ex[guitarguy] I can't sing but I still like to do it ex[happy]

zone 7
View user profile

8 Re: I'm Moving to Mexico on Mon May 10, 2010 9:51 am

HOWELL

I know it will be awesome...[img][/img]karaoke is all about the fun...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum