Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welfare for My Dogs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welfare for My Dogs Empty Re: Welfare for My Dogs Wed May 19, 2010 12:56 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Tonight I was listening to talk radio and a lady who works at a branch of California's WIC program (welfare program for women, infants and children) was talking about the horrible amount of abuse. Women get $577 a month per child in just this one program alone and there are another dozen or so programs available to pull from. She said that initially NO ID is required for the first 30 days and they will give each woman who comes in $400 worth of food stamps. They often sell the stamps (actually a card with pin #). She sometimes works at other branches and also sees some of the same women going to these branches also. It's not unusual for "qualifying" woman to walk in with $60 fingernail sets or new cars. She says it disgusts her at the amount of abuse and fraud occurring. She says that most of the people receiving these benefits are illegals and there is nothing she can do except give them the food stamps and other bennies.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum