Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

here is the song I recorded and anyone can download it and enjoy..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

HOWELL

Here is my song...hope you all like it, and if you all don't then tell me...lol
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DV04L1HR
I am embarressed of showing this..but oh well...
Hope you all like it and enjoy it, esther did.
I am in plans with a friend to record a song, with better quality and with a nice microphone, since this one was recorded with a laptop mic.

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I tried to listen Howell but the format was not recognized by my pc and I am very reluctant to download the suggested programs off the Internet. I'm sure you have a great voice.

HOWELL

Mikey the thing is that it was saved as a .rar archive so it will not take that much space to be saved online.
But will try to only upload the mp3 so you can listen to it.
Thanks ..... ex[happy]  ex[happy]
I have been singing since choir but always tried to hide behind people's voices but then my choir teacher heard me and wanted me to sing infront of an audience a solo from the song oh come all ye faithful...best experience ever.

HOWELL

Crap I didn't say when was I in choir but it was myabe around 3 years ago..since then I have had started singing.

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Howell: Esther sent it to me in a format my pc could read. You have a very pleasant sounding voice. I enjoyed listening to you. It's the kind of style I enjoy....Easy Listening. Great job! Will you soon be appearing on Mexican Idol? ex[nod]

HOWELL

Hahahaa thanks mikey...but no mexican idol for me..they have some mexican songs I have never ever heard of since I never listen to spanish music.
BTW I will never ever be able to make it, there are others out there with a really good voice.
I really appreciate your comment, and what fills me the most is that you liked it.

HOWELL

New link with an mp3 format so anyone can be able to listen to it...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=18GI5ZSE

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum