Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't foget

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Don't foget Empty Don't foget Fri May 28, 2010 3:42 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

to watch Gator 911, on CMT tonight!! It airs at 7pm Central Time. (It's wayyy too late/early...ya'll do the math for when it comes on in your zone). ex[wink1]

It's a great show, and very educational. The Gator 911 crew even goes around the state, taking their reptiles with them, to schools and other events. They are really an awesome group of people, and I just can't seem to say enough good about them!

Anyway, there are only 3 shows left, in the first season. Of course, you can watch any of the episodes by going to http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn/gator_911/series.jhtml

Check it out, and when they occasionally show the actual building/restaurant at Gator Country, just imagine ME, sitting out on the deck, chilling with friends! Don't foget 631640

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

2Don't foget Empty Re: Don't foget Fri May 28, 2010 10:01 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I looked it up and wrote down the times and will see if we get CMT.

3Don't foget Empty Re: Don't foget Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Andi, as much as you have promoted it, they should make you part of the show

4Don't foget Empty Re: Don't foget Sat May 29, 2010 2:13 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

rosebud wrote:Andi, as much as you have promoted it, they should make you part of the show

Hehehe, you never know, Rosebud!! ex[wink1]

We are really having a great time with the whole crew out at Gator Country! Since Beaumont lost our ice hockey team (thanks to those bastards on Jefferson County Commissioners' Court), our core group of hockey fans haven't really had much we could all do together, as a group.

This is a local guy and gal, they own the place, and the only politics involved are the laws and regs that they have to follow in dealing with the Parks and Wildlife Dept. Also, since filming has already wrapped up (there are only 2 new episodes left in the first season), there has been no one to tell them, or us, how we choose to conduct our evenings out at Gator Country!

Tonight Gary mentioned a comment that I had posted on the Gator 911 Facebook Fan page. My post:
CMT...The FANS have spoken: KEEP GATOR 911 all summer! Remember, us FANS are who keep you in business

Anyway, he told everyone there that I had hit CMT right in their wallet, and that was the kinds of things they need to hear to make them sit up and take notice. Gary was just amazed that I instinctively knew how to hit 'em and hit hard, but that is the kind of thing all of the networks and P/R execs need to see in order to keep a show going.

CMT's Friday night headliners consist of Jeff Foxworthy's "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader", "Gator 911", and "Danger Coast". Last week, "AYSTAFG" scored a 1.6 in the ratings, and "Danger Coast" was somewhere in the low .10's. Gator 911 scored 2.4! Evidently, that is quite high for a new series on CMT!

Oh well, all that aside...what it all boils down to is just this: We're just having some fun! Don't foget 631640

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum