Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show. Empty Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show. Sun May 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

We go every year. And show our goldies. Here's a slideshow of the goldfish at the show.

https://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr278/LariPett/Louisville%202010/?albumview=slideshow

2Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show. Empty Re: Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show. Sun May 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Surveyor

I was there Saturday till around 1 or so. I had no idea you were involved. I would have loved to have stopped and said Hi. Who knows maybe we did.

3Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show. Empty Re: Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show. Mon May 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

Yep, we could have walked right past each other and didn't even know it. Do you live in the area? We'll be at the Northern Midwest ZNA Indianoplis show at Season's Gardens in Fishers In. in 3 weeks.

4Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show. Empty Re: Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show. Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Surveyor

I live about 2 hours from Louisville and 4 hours from Indy. I have gone to the Louisville show the last 2 years and will again next year. Have a blast in the Indy area. I will have to catch up next year at Louisville.

5Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show. Empty Re: Louisville Koi and Goldfish Show. Mon May 31, 2010 8:17 pm

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

JW, Our fish didn't win any Major 4 awards this time, but we did get an award for "Most Unique" with our Red Cap, and the President's award and a couple of friendship awards.
The dark Broadtail Calico pictured in a couple of those pictures was Grand Champion. Reserve Grand was a very pretty Red Cap, but I only got pics of her backside. Baby Grand was a little Ranchu and RBaby Grand was a little Chochokin that's in the same pics as the backside of the Red Cap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum