Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's been awfully quiet around here.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's been awfully quiet around here. Empty It's been awfully quiet around here. Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Oldmarine

Oldmarine
Minnow
Minnow

I went and checked out Americanponders.com for the first time in months. That forum has some traffic there, but it is mostly misc. chatter.

I really like this forum, we need to pass the word that this one exists. I tried googling any key words partaining to forumes, ponds, water gardening, etc, and could this forum at all.

Happy ponding,

http://www.picasaweb.google.com/oldmarine1969

2It's been awfully quiet around here. Empty Re: It's been awfully quiet around here. Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Oldmarine

Oldmarine
Minnow
Minnow

thanks for the input. I will do just that.

Happy ponding,

Last edited by Oldmarine on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total

3It's been awfully quiet around here. Empty Re: It's been awfully quiet around here. Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:07 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Sorry I haven't been active. I'm really pouting myself into my writing lately. But I'll retire in September and have a lot more time.

4It's been awfully quiet around here. Empty Re: It's been awfully quiet around here. Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Waddya mean??? I have been here. LOL. We were Pming though.

5It's been awfully quiet around here. Empty Re: It's been awfully quiet around here. Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

I'm here too.....been busy with my new job,

AND I landed my first account last Friday It's been awfully quiet around here. 618624 It's been awfully quiet around here. 407469

6It's been awfully quiet around here. Empty Re: It's been awfully quiet around here. Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I tend not to spend too much time here because things seem to load slowly here for some reason. I think it's my pc but I don't have problems on other forums. While in Oregon several weeks back I noticed that our son-in-law's pc loaded this forum quickly and thus I think that it has something to do with my pc. Even when I reply to a topic I have to wait for about 30 seconds before my cursor shows up...... Weird huh?

7It's been awfully quiet around here. Empty Re: It's been awfully quiet around here. Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I have not idea what a "Control F5" is supposed to do but I just did it and it makes no difference. This site is the only site that causes delays. The delays are not really that long but I tend to be impatient....

8It's been awfully quiet around here. Empty Re: It's been awfully quiet around here. Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:46 am

Oldmarine

Oldmarine
Minnow
Minnow

Up until April I was having the same problem with loading, especially here. My geek son Rich Jr. surveyed my computer and advised me to dump it and buy whole new computer. He gave me my old computer and he said it was on it's last leg. It's now a boat anchor.

Happy ponding, ex[lol]

9It's been awfully quiet around here. Empty Re: It's been awfully quiet around here. Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

It's only this forum where I am having this problem and it has been that way since day 1.

I'm guessing it has something to do with my virus protection. For example, right now I have a warning at the top of this thread stating: "This Web page could be a scam. Proceed with caution." I get this every time.

When I go to the home page here I get a more dire warning stating: "This Web page is probably a scam. Proceed with extreme caution."

I just turned off my virus protection but I got the same warnings and the page loading was as slow as before so it's not my virus protection unless it is something else in my IE browser.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum