View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bulldog Chuck goes eye to eye with koi on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Here's Chuck keeping a close watch on the feeding frenzy

View user profile

2 Re: Bulldog Chuck goes eye to eye with koi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:31 am

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Now that's cool. Chuck doesn't ever feed on the fish?

3 Re: Bulldog Chuck goes eye to eye with koi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:56 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Cute picture ex[happy] He sure looks like he wants to grab them but I guess he must be pretty used to them by now. When I feed my fish the cats try to eat the fish food that is floating on the water........must be something good in there cuz they are picky, picky, picky eaters It's so cold here that I'm still feeding my fish the fall/spring food w/ the wheat germ base ex[brrrrr] and I don't think the rain is ever gonna quit. Me and Rich better get busy and build an Ark soon ex[rain

zone 7
View user profile

4 Re: Bulldog Chuck goes eye to eye with koi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Chuck has jumped in the pond only twice. He was told NO after the first time and the second time was when he first realized there were fish in there.
That was last year.

He just watches now and doesn't even think about going in any more. I'm waiting to see what happens when he sticks his mug a little closer and gets "kissed" by one of the koi.

The fish are friendly enough now that they will suck and kiss your hand when you stick it in the water.
I was wading in the pond over the weekend and was a little startled when I was getting "nibbled" on by the koi.

Cooter the hound acts a little different, she gets close to the water and when the fish come over she barks at them. I want to see her reaction when one of the koi bites her ears that hang down into the water ex[pug]

View user profile

5 Re: Bulldog Chuck goes eye to eye with koi on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:35 pm

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I hope you can get pics of them if they get kisses or ear sucks from the koi or maybe you could take a video and load it up here or something cuz it would be so cool to see ex[giggle] My little goldfish suck on the hairy stubble's on your legs and it tickles. At first it was rather startling but you can't stop them so you just have to relax and let them go about their sucking ex[freaked]

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum