WELCOME BACK BUBBLES

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WELCOME BACK BUBBLES Empty WELCOME BACK BUBBLES on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:17 pm

jw

jw
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
It's nice to have you back with us again Bubble's ex[welcomewag]
Where you been all this time anyway? Hope all is well w/ you and your family ex[happy]

WELCOME BACK BUBBLES Arlington

zone 7
View user profile

2WELCOME BACK BUBBLES Empty Re: WELCOME BACK BUBBLES on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Welcome back Bubbles. WELCOME BACK BUBBLES 631640

3WELCOME BACK BUBBLES Empty Re: WELCOME BACK BUBBLES on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Thanks for the welcome. I have just been keeping busy, raising 2 more colts this year. My horses keep me sane! lol

View user profile

4WELCOME BACK BUBBLES Empty Re: WELCOME BACK BUBBLES on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:18 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Sane is stretching it, I know you.

5WELCOME BACK BUBBLES Empty Re: WELCOME BACK BUBBLES on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:51 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Good to see you here, Bubbles! I haven't been on ,much lately. My grandson is visiting us and I've been kind of busy with him. Hope you stick around more now!

View user profile

6WELCOME BACK BUBBLES Empty Re: WELCOME BACK BUBBLES on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks Bullfrog, I plead the 5th on that!
Rosebud, I will be on more. Just went thru a time when I really didn't do much of anything but I am back to normal now. (Shut up Bullfrog)

View user profile

7WELCOME BACK BUBBLES Empty Re: WELCOME BACK BUBBLES on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:22 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
bubbles again wrote:Thanks Bullfrog, I plead the 5th on that!
Rosebud, I will be on more. Just went thru a time when I really didn't do much of anything but I am back to normal now. (Shut up Bullfrog)

That's the old Bubbles that O know and love. ex[giggle]

8WELCOME BACK BUBBLES Empty Re: WELCOME BACK BUBBLES on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Yep, Bullfrog, Rosebud and I, among several others used to be on a forum and got to know each other pretty well. Had some good times back then. WELCOME BACK BUBBLES 231541

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum