Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poor Obama

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poor Obama Empty Poor Obama Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:24 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

He is just working too hard. He has only managed to squeeze in three vacations this month. Michele and her older daughter are going to Spain to a really fine resort and bringing friends. But he has to stay home to attend a party being thrown in his honor by a billionaire friend, poor guy.

After that, he'll go to Florida for the oil spill. Of course the main part of the spill is in Louisiana, but the sand and water are a lot nicer in Florida. Meanwhile, we can all feel better about our spreading the wealth around while Michele and her friends jet off to Spain on our dime.

2Poor Obama Empty Re: Poor Obama Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:04 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

I hear they have really nice sand in Iraq.............maybe we can get him to take a nice long one there  Poor Obama 631640 [/quote]

ex[hooray]

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

3Poor Obama Empty Re: Poor Obama Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:30 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I hear they have really nice sand in Iraq.............maybe we can get him to take a nice long one there  Poor Obama 631640 [/quote]

Yeah, I'm sure there is still some oil spilling out over there. Maybe he could find a way to blame BP for it too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum