Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone want to go for a ride?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone want to go for a ride? Empty Anyone want to go for a ride? Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Anyone want to go for a ride? ObamacareCar

2Anyone want to go for a ride? Empty Re: Anyone want to go for a ride? Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:48 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Oh HELLLLLLLL NO!!

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

3Anyone want to go for a ride? Empty Re: Anyone want to go for a ride? Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:39 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well the Republicans took the mayor's elections in Virginia and New Jersey last night which should say something to the house and the senate. New Jersey is so democratic that if a Republican took it the sitting members of the house and the senators have to be getting a message about the elections coming up in 2010. If they ramrod this bill they will lose their power hungry positions.

I watched CBS for kicks and they blamed it on the blacks, young people and hispanics not being excited enough to run out and vote like they were when Obama was running. He is actually having an automated phone call system calling people with a recording asking them to support democrats.

I guess with ACORN finally exposed for the crooks that they are he has to do something.

4Anyone want to go for a ride? Empty Re: Anyone want to go for a ride? Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:30 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Obama can have that ride

I'll hold the door :[IMG]/hidelaug

5Anyone want to go for a ride? Empty Re: Anyone want to go for a ride? Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:10 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

And I'll shove him in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum