Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Only in Texas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Only in Texas Empty Only in Texas Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:47 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I'm looking through the local want ads on the internet for a Yorkshire Terrier to surprise my wife with. I have found several and hope to get one today. I'll put it in a gift bag with some of that paper on top. But I also found this interesting add for a Coon Dog. I clicked on it because I wanted to see just what a coon dog looks like.

i have a started coon dog i am sellin for 100$ he is a treeing walker he hunts good with other dogs and by himself but if you have a dog in the box and try to turn him out he will come back to the truck i havent had time to break him of that. call after 3:45 or text me anytime of the day thanks

2Only in Texas Empty Re: Only in Texas Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:53 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I found one! She is really small, her mom was 4 pounds and the dad a bit under 5. She is so damned cute! I brought the pink bag into my wife's room and you should have seen her face. Her registered name is Tinkerbell which is my wife's cursor icon. Vicki and Tink are very happy.

3Only in Texas Empty Re: Only in Texas Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:04 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

No pictures yet, mom, the kitten and Tink are getting acquainted.

4Only in Texas Empty Re: Only in Texas Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Here she is, not as big as a minute. Kinda blurry but there will be more..

Only in Texas Tinker2003

5Only in Texas Empty Re: Only in Texas Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:48 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

It's a three ring circus with her and the kitten. They made friends very fast and play all day. And yes, Vicki bought her a soft, bright pink doggie bed that she sleeps in, in our bed right next to Vicki's head.

6Only in Texas Empty Re: Only in Texas Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:24 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

We have 50 pound feeders and self filling water for the dogs, big dispenser for the cat food. Tink will come with us as the kitten does when we camp.

When we get the land I'll fence off the back and divide it. One side for the dogs, the other for the goats, chickens, guineas and peacocks. I saw some young Bighorn Sheep this morning, they were really cool, who knows?

7Only in Texas Empty Re: Only in Texas Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:12 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Well, Noah, be sure and let us know when you get your ark built! I wanna see that! ex[giggle]
Tinkerbell is a darling!

8Only in Texas Empty Re: Only in Texas Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Well being on the river, Noah certainly will have the place to float his boat. What about pigmy goats? Pete has always wanted some.

9Only in Texas Empty Re: Only in Texas Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:19 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

We will surely have pygmy goats. I'm going to look at Tractor Supply to see what kind of automated feeders they have. I know they make them for catfish and they make deer feeders as well. We will see if there is a junior high school student living on the road and pay them $15.00 a week for 10 minutes work just to check on the food and water. If we pay them regularly, even when we are home, they will take good care of the animals while we are gone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum