Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fort Hood murders

+2
Bartender
rosebud
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fort Hood murders Empty Fort Hood murders Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:23 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I'm sure by now y'all have heard about the murders at Fort Hood! I have to ask, how the hell did this happen at an army base! Surely there was a hint of something beforehand! I guess O'bama will find some way to make it look like it was the poor victims' fault! Surely these muslims weren't to blame! Your thoughts, anyone?

2Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:52 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Oh, I have lots of thoughts. Just waiting to hear more facts. Preliminary facts, though, seem to indicate this guy joined the US Army, but NEVER had any intention of going to war. Sounds a little strange to me.

I've seen people asking over and over "How did he paass a psych test"? He was a psychiatrist...HE CHEATED...he knew all the "right" answers we wanted to hear.

Ok, that's as far as I'm gonna go right now. I'm just very grateful that my friend and her husband, and their children are ok. Also, one of Boy Child's close friends is tehre, but was off base, and safe.

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

3Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:24 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I have some very strong and not politically correct feelings on Muslims in our country... Let's just say I hope none are working at facilities that are harboring our nation's secrets....... ex[zipped]

4Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:00 am

Cool Chools

With this guy, there WERE warning signs, according to what I read on the Internet this morning.

I feel the same as Mikey. Inside myself, I want to give everyone a fair chance, and that we should be tolerant of anyone's religion.

But also inside myself, I many Muslims, or even Muslims as a whole, are dangerous to this country, and to the world, because, as they clearly state, they believe they have the mission to erradicate anyone who is not a Muslim.

Scary stuff. Especially when we have politically correct thinkers who would rather wait until something happens, than take steps to stop it before it can happen.

For instance, wearing all that clothing covering their face and body, so you can't see if someone is carrying a gun or bomb. Geesh. Some day someone is going to walk into a crowded shopping mall in the U.S. and suicide-bomb the place to bits.

Australia reportedly has taken steps to outlaw Islam. Me thinks that's a good thing.

[b]

5Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:53 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Imagine all of the families that have been affected by this one madman. I have not heard of any positive things about Muslims. They want to take over the world and if you don't believe like they do you are an infidel and to be put to the sword. 70 virgins? How does this sound like something God would say?

On another forum about fishing, a man is in charge of about 40 employees. One man is from Iraq and he was complaining that they "spoiling his wife". He sleeps on the bed and makes her sleep on the floor beside him. The maids were bringing her blankets and a pillow for the floor.

6Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:16 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

I'll go so far as to say I agree with all of you. Muslims in general also seem to have lots of patience. So much so, that they can be a sleeper for any number of years before "suddenly" becoming active. Then everyone is surprised. For all we know, that could be the case with this guy at Ft Hood. How many years was he in the US Army? I think it was 6 years? No one can tell me he just woke up one day and said, "oh, I don't like the war...I'll go blow some people up". He was brewing for awhile.

7Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:34 pm

I also agree with all of you. Muslims are a ticking time bomb. They do not come to America to embrace the American way of life. They come to instill their way of life on you. Their country is run with bloodshed and terror. I don't trust them. Maybe their are some honest ones in the bunch but on the whole they all seem to be cut from the same cloth.

8Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:33 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

With all the evidence that we now have I am very disappointed the authorities are not treating this as a terrorist attack. Knowing of his radical Islamic views let change the weapons of his choice from handguns to a bomb wrapped around his waist. Had he been a homicide bomber, would that now be considered a terrorist action?

They are now wondering why this guy occasionally used a neighbor's computer even though he had his own computer. Where did all his money go? He made 90K a year and lived like a monk.

9Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:13 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

With all the evidence that we now have I am very disappointed the authorities are not treating this as a terrorist attack
This administration doesn't acknowladge that there are terrorists. What do they call the war on terror now, Overseas Contignency Operaton??? If you talk about Islam or terrorists you are racist.

10Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:02 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Allen West on Fort Hood Massacre

November 7, 2009 in General, Guest Authors

Tags: Allen West, Attack, Fort Hood, Islam, Terror

The following is a statement released by Retired Lt. Col. Allen West:

This past Thursday 13 American Soldiers were killed and another 30 wounded at a horrific mass shooting at US Army installation, Ft Hood Texas. As I watched in horror and then anger I recalled my two years of final service in the Army as a Battalion Commander at Ft Hood, 2002-2004.

My wife and two daughters were stunned at the incident having lived on the post in family housing.

A military installation, whether it is Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, or Coast Guard, is supposed to be a safe sanctuary for our Warriors and their families. It is intended to provide a home whereby our "Band of Brothers and Sisters" can find solace and bond beyond just the foxhole but as family units.

A military installation is supposed to be a place where our Warriors train for war, to serve and protect our Nation.

On Thursday, 5 November 2009 Ft Hood became a part of the battlefield in the war against Islamic totalitarianism and state sponsored terrorism.

There may be those who feel threatened by my words and would even recommend they not be uttered. To those individuals I say step aside because now is not the time for cowardice. Our Country has become so paralyzed by political correctness that we have allowed a vile and determined enemy to breach what should be the safest place in America, an Army post.

We have become so politically correct that our media is more concerned about the stress of the shooter, Major Nidal Malik Hasan. The misplaced benevolence intending to portray him as a victim is despicable. The fact that there are some who have now created an entire new classification called; "pre-virtual vicarious Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)" is unconscionable.

This is not a "man caused disaster". It is what it is, an Islamic jihadist attack.

We have seen this before in 2003 when a SGT Hasan of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault) threw hand grenades and opened fire into his Commanding Officer's tent in Kuwait. We have seen the foiled attempt of Albanian Muslims who sought to attack Ft Dix, NJ. Recently we saw a young convert to Islam named Carlos Bledsoe travel to Yemen, receive terrorist training, and return to gun down two US Soldiers at a Little Rock, Arkansas Army recruiting station. We thwarted another Islamic terrorist plot in North Carolina which had US Marine Corps Base, Quantico as a target.

What have we done with all these prevalent trends? Nothing.

What we see are recalcitrant leaders who are refusing to confront the issue, Islamic terrorist infiltration into America, and possibly further into our Armed Services. Instead we have a multiculturalism and diversity syndrome on steroids.

Major Hasan should have never been transferred to Ft Hood, matter of fact he should have been Chaptered from the Army. His previous statements, poor evaluation reports, and the fact that the FBI had him under investigation for jihadist website posting should have been proof positive.

However, what we have is a typical liberal approach to find a victim, not the 13 and 30 Soldiers and Civilian, but rather the poor shooter. A shooter who we are told was a great American, who loved the Army and serving his Nation and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) stating that his actions had nothing to do with religious belief.

We know that Major Hasan deliberately planned this episode; he did give away his possessions. He stood atop a table in the confined space of the Soldier Readiness Center shouting "Allahu Akhbar", same chant as the 9-11 terrorists and those we fight against overseas in the Iraq and Afghanistan theaters of operation.

No one in leadership seems willing to sound the alarm for the American people; they are therefore complicit in any future attacks. Our Congress should suspend the insidious action to vote on a preposterous and unconstitutional healthcare bill and resolve the issue of "protecting the American people".

The recent incidents in Dearborn Michigan, Boston Massachusetts, Dallas Texas, and Chicago Illinois should bear witness to the fact that we have an Islamic terrorism issue in America. And don't have CAIR call me and try to issue a vanilla press statement; they are an illegitimate terrorist associated organization which should be disbanded.

We have Saudi Arabia funding close to 80% of the mosques in the United States, one right here in South Florida, Pompano Beach. Are we building churches and synagogues in Saudi Arabia? Are "Kaffirs" and "Infidels" allowed travel to Mecca?

So much for peaceful coexistence.

Saudi Arabia is sponsoring radical Imams who enter into our prisons and convert young men into a virulent Wahabbist ideologyÅ .one resulting in four individuals wanting to destroy synagogues in New York with plastic explosives. Thank God the explosives were dummy. They are sponsoring textbooks which present Islamic centric revisionist history in our schools.

We must recognize that there is an urgent need to separate the theo-political radical Islamic ideology out of our American society. We must begin to demand surveillance of suspected Imams and mosques that are spreading hate and preaching the overthrow of our Constitutional RepublicÅ Å that speech is not protected under First Amendment, it is sedition and if done by an American treason.

There should not be some 30 Islamic terrorist training camps in America that has nothing to do with First Amendment, Freedom of Religion. The Saudis are not our friends and any American political figure who believes such is delusional.

When tolerance becomes a one way street it certainly leads to cultural suicide. We are on that street. Liberals cannot be trusted to defend our Republic, because their sympathies obviously lie with their perceived victim, Major Nidal Malik Hasan.

I make no apologies for these words, and anyone angered by them, please, go to Ft Hood and look into the eyes of the real victims. The tragedy at Ft Hood Texas did not have to happen. Consider now the feelings of those there and on every military installation in the world. Consider the feelings of the Warriors deployed into combat zones who now are concerned that their loved ones at home are in a combat zone.

Ft Hood suffered an Islamic jihadist attack, stop the denial, and realize a simple point.

The reality of your enemy must become your own.

Steadfast and Loyal,

Lieutenant Colonel Allen B West (US Army, Ret)

http://foxienews.com/blog/?p=543

11Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:24 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

For several years I coordinated the hiring process for the police department. Management's final decisions on who to hire left me very disappointed. They often did not hire the most qualified. The selection process was supposed to be blind but management always manipulating the process to determine the race, gender and sexual orientation of applicants. This was done not to discriminate against them but rather to give them preference in the hiring process over others. Later in my career I networked with the Civil Service Department in the promotional process and saw the same behavior.

All this to say that I imagine the military, in pursuit of diversity, did the same thing with respect to recruiting Muslims. This is not to say the there are not qualified Muslims.....but they clearly hired and promoted an extremely unqualified Muslim just in order to get another widget in the diversity column....

12Fort Hood murders Empty Re: Fort Hood murders Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:59 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

I agree 100% with LtCol West. I could not, no...would not, and have not said it so eloquently.

OLD SCHOOL teaching is what made the USA a great nation by defeating Evil. NEW SCHOOL teaching Evil to greatly defeat OUR nation.

ex[stormcloud] ex[explode]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum