Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

The pig, the custom van and wardrobe malfunctions.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Some people that you worked with leave you with fond memories. I worked with a big, fat dude named Danny. His wife wanted a potbellied pig and found one in Houston. After driving all of the way there from Vidor, he discovered that it was a bit larger than he had anticipated, but his wife wanted it and he had made the trip so he bought it anyway. Being a city boy, he didn't think twice about driving his nice custom Chevy van to get the pig. Also being a city boy, it never occurred to him that the pig may have to take a shit during the trip. So Danny was driving happily down Interstate Ten when a horrible odor emanated from the back of the van. He had to roll down the windows, the find a bathroom with some toilet paper to attempt to clean it. I don't know if you've ever seen fresh pig shit, but it merges with carpet real well. He had to get the van detailed after driving home with the windows down.

This seems to be a common theme with Danny. He had the entire family loaded up in the car going to church when he had a flat. He got out and got his lug wrench out of the trunk. One lug nut was extremely tight, so as he strained to loosen it, he dumped in his nice Sunday pants. He had to tell the wife and kids to roll the windows down as he drove back home.

Danny was a very friendly, talkative type of guy. He was stepped up into a supervisor position and you know how supervisors love meetings. They were in a meeting when he had to pass gas. It was inevitable, so he attempted to slip it out as quietly as he could. Yep, he again messed his pants right in the supervisors meeting. He quickly excused himself and came back to the operators shelter. As I said, he loved to talk, but this time he just went straight to his locker, got his extra Nomex and left. Nobody had to ask why. We all referred to it as his wardrobe malfunction.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum