Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheer evil genius

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sheer evil genius Empty Sheer evil genius Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:43 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

When my son was a teenager he had a friend named Skip. Skip was a pale, skinny dude who never started any crap because he couldn't defend himself. He went to a redneck bar and a bouncer beat him up real bad. He never started trouble. My son ans hid friends started harassing the guy. First they loaded super soakers with paint remover and sprayed down his car. The next night they bought a 40 pound bag of cow manure and dumped it in his drivers seat. Then they punched his front tires out in his driveway. They drove by and saw him leave with the tires, they then punched his back tires and pushed the car off of the jacks.

He finally bought a new car and a friend told them he had a video camera in his bedroom window, filming his car all night. My son got a big piece of cardboard and walked in front of the window blocking the view. They poured paint remover on his new car. A week later, they soaked it in paint thinner and set it on fire. The final one was the best, they cut off his water at the meter then poured a bag of concrete on top of it. They drove by the next day and saw him hammering away at it with a big metal rod.

2Sheer evil genius Empty Re: Sheer evil genius Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:47 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Now I'm confused. Sheer evil genius 139955 I thought they did those horrible things to the bouncer who beat up the friend. Uh, still not a cool thing to do though. Except the cow manure in his front seat. Maybe he had that coming to him. ex[blushing]

3Sheer evil genius Empty Re: Sheer evil genius Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:15 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I'm assuming that when you say: "My son ans hid friends started harassing the guy", "the guy" is the bouncer, not your son's friend Skip.

Your son was a hell raiser at one point eh?

.... like father, like son?????? ex[giggle]

4Sheer evil genius Empty Re: Sheer evil genius Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:40 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Yes, it was the bouncer they harassed. This asshole made his living beating people up, obviously he enjoyed doing it. Skip was so skinny and meek there was no way he started anything to deserve this. My son is a Christian now, but he and I still think it's funny, what they did to this guy and yes, he deserved it.

5Sheer evil genius Empty Re: Sheer evil genius Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 am

Mrs. Peepers

Hey! My brother used to be a bouncer and some jerk did all this same stuff to him !!!
ha ha just kidding !!!

6Sheer evil genius Empty Re: Sheer evil genius Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I think most bullies eventually learn the hard way that just around the corner is some guy who is a little tougher than he was...... Ya reaps what ya sows.....

Would have loved to stand around eating cheetos as that guy busted out the concrete. "Hey buddy, whatcha doin?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum