Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Butterfly Circus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Butterfly Circus Empty Re: The Butterfly Circus Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Totally awe inspiring JW. I watched the whole thing. I've seen this guy speak at high schools before and he is an inspiration. At ti,es, I think, we all get the self pity thing going. I try not to but I admit there are times when it seems the deck is stacked against us, until we consider the plight of others.

The insurance check that was made to repair the mobile home was made out to "the estate of Rex White". Rex died without a will and even though I paid for the mobile in cash while it was insured and the adjuster came out after I was the property owner, they still won't make the check out to me. It would cost thousands of dollars dealing with the state to form an estate, so basically the check never can be cashed.

Still, I look around at this land, our beautiful horses run and play. Gunny has a loving home and is growing stronger and more confident each day. The dogs and cats love it here, they have a lot of room and the yard is fenced, they are safe from the few cars that pass. Vicki is happier than she has been in years having her own, beautiful horse to ride any time that she wants. We have enough money to pay our bills and buy good food, a beautiful piece of land and the time to enjoy it. I do thank God for my blessings each and every day, several times a day.

2The Butterfly Circus Empty Re: The Butterfly Circus Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:04 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

You know insurance companies, they love taking the premium but hate paying out. He flat told me they would never pay me. Still, $20,000.00 for this piece of land with a five year old mobile is a steal. I got the old mobile cleaned and painted for $$50.00 I think. I just need to replace the living room carpet which I'm considering doing in a good tile because carpet is such a hassle and short lived.

I got the banister rails cemented in on our steps yesterday. Today I'll put on the handrails and uprights then build a gate to keep the horses and dogs off of the porch so they won't eat the cat food. The porch is the cats safe haven. I also got the power pole and the supports for the horse stall cemented in and moved the trailer where it goes, next to my shop. There is an old picnic table in the front that is an eyesore, I'll move it to the back until I replace the boards for the table and seats then it will look like new. I need to get the stall redone before the really cold rains set in.

Gunny is growing well, he still has bony hips and is shy, but time will fix this. His legs are long and you can tell that once he grows into them he will be a really big, strong stallion. Right now though, he resembles a baby moose, all legs and head. I'll try to find my camera today and catch you all up on this.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum