Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the hell is wrong with my sattellite?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

My wife is not real computer literate. She gets a lot of viruses on her PC by going to "free" horoscope sights and other "free" places. I've tried to tell her that nothing is free. Nobody is going to go to all of the trouble to make a website and maintain it for nothing. There is a hook in there somewhere. I am using the same computer, we bought them both at the same time and hers has been to the doctor twice now to remove all of the viruses.

So yesterday, I tweaked her firewall and anti virus program. She tried and couldn't get on the internet and naturally blamed it on me. This morning I couldn't get on so I unplugged the modem, rebooted and did the regular troubleshooting. Then I called our provider. She asked was the second light on the modem on? It wasn't so she asked if the wires could have come loose as the modem was offline. I went outside and took the pole holding the dish and pushed it, it moved 6 inches. The horse leaned against it or scratched his back on it. I now have to build a form and pour a sack of concrete around it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum