Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yes you can buy a paperback

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yes you can buy a paperback Empty Yes you can buy a paperback Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I didn't know that createspace and amazon were two separate entities. The ebooks are available on Amazon but you can order a paperback from createspace.com by doing a search for "Vengeance is Mine a Pirate's Tale Felipe Fernandez.

The paperback costs $10.95 with $3.00 shipping. Order now and avoid the rush ex[giggle]

2Yes you can buy a paperback Empty Re: Yes you can buy a paperback Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:30 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I would be honored to autograph you a copy Angelica... I mean JW. Yes, shipping it to me would at least save you one way of shipping. If you really want one I'll PM you with my address. I'll bet Freddie Peepers wants one to, that French bastard...

3Yes you can buy a paperback Empty Re: Yes you can buy a paperback Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:36 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I got an email yesterday, the proof has been shipped to me. Once I read and check it for accuracy and approve it, it will be available for sale. I have to read my own book. ex[giggle]

4Yes you can buy a paperback Empty Re: Yes you can buy a paperback Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:13 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

5Yes you can buy a paperback Empty Re: Yes you can buy a paperback Sat May 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

Hell yeah i want a copy
Just can't find time to log on and chat. Mrs Peepers and I are doing fine these days. After 15 years of working at night it is wonderful to be home in the evening with both my wife and pets. Sales is tougher than i thought it would be. But, that being said I think I have a knack for this as I have opened almost a dozen new accounts this year, while my counterpart has opened only a few in 3 years.
I miss all you guys and will try to check in more often. Yes you can buy a paperback 631640

6Yes you can buy a paperback Empty Re: Yes you can buy a paperback Mon May 30, 2011 7:06 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Good to hear from you Freddie and I'm glad that you like the new job. I'm back selling cars and really do like it. I need a picture of you to put up on my website under the "meet the crew" section. Please PM me with one soon. I ordered the proof of all three books and corrected them, then his "accept" thinking this would make the paperbacks available. But I still had to get another, corrected proof which should arrive any day now. Then I'll hit "accept" and they will be available. JW plans on ordering one and having it shipped to me, then I'll autograph it and send it to her. Let me know if you want to do the same as you are a major character also.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum