Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

I got a new job

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I got a new job Empty I got a new job Thu May 05, 2011 7:06 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Hey everybody, I got a new job selling new Toyotas at Silsbee Toyota. I really love it and feel like I'm quite good at it. I sold one my third day and signed another guy yesterday. His credit is a little shaky but if we can get him financed he is sold. I have two others working that I feel real good about also. I really like doing this, it is a fun, easy way to make money.

2I got a new job Empty Re: I got a new job Thu May 05, 2011 6:45 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

You
are a pretty good "people person". I think you will do very well! Hmmm, can you cut a friend a really good deal? LOL

Oh, my son, Bobby, will start a new job the first part of July. He will be working for the brand new Walter Reed Trauma Center in Washington, D.C.! I am kind of sorry he'll be so far away, but I'm so happy he is getting this oppotunity! His years in the Marines will go towards his retirement. He can retire in 12 years!

3I got a new job Empty Re: I got a new job Mon May 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Well SHAZAAM!!!! You've had more "jobs" since you RETIRED than I've had in the last 15 years!!! ex[giggle]

And Rosie, congrats to Bobby! How in the world did he score that gig? I don't know if he's said anything on Facebook or not, as I haven't been on much over the last couple of weeks. Everything on FB has been so slow and wonky lately, I just get disgusted and give up!! That really bites, cuz that's where I do my advertising.

So, Ditch, you're selling the NEW ones, eh?? I'd love to get Girl Child into a Corolla, but there's no way she could do new. I doubt she'd get enough for trade on her Liberty, either. es[uhuh]

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

4I got a new job Empty Re: I got a new job Mon May 16, 2011 8:16 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I'm across the highway now at Cowboys, selling new and used. I really love it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum