Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is everybody?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where is everybody? Empty Where is everybody? Sun May 15, 2011 12:50 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Gosh, where did everybody go? Nobody has posted since last Monday! I guess nothing worth writing about has happened. Kind of dull around my house. Where is everybody? 868486

2Where is everybody? Empty Re: Where is everybody? Mon May 16, 2011 8:15 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Sorry Rosebud, I got another new job at Cowboy Chevrolet GMC Cadillac. After the earthquake and tsunami there are no Toyota parts available for assembly. The dealership that I was working at was going to be down to 35 cars by August, everybody would be starving. Cowboys keeps around 400 cars on the lot compared to the 83 that Silsbee Toyota did. It is huge, like 5w cars, corvettes and camaros too.

Also, I have been writing and editing like crazy. "Goldfish" was submitted yesterday and it should be available as an ebook today or tomorrow and as a paperback within a week. "Goldfish Two" is well under way as is Vengeance Three. I really got motivated by self publishing. I'll try to check in more often.

3Where is everybody? Empty Re: Where is everybody? Fri May 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

I've been staying busy during the day, as well as having issues withh my back and shoulder. My counter at work is kinda high, so when I use the mouse/computer alot, it jacks up my shoulder. It's been really, really bad. In fact, all this past week, I have stayed away from the computer when I get home because I was hurting so bad. Yesterday was the worst. I dug my old friend Vic(odin) out and actually took 2 yesterday. Haven't been that bad off in months!

I spent last weekend with my oldest son, packing up his apartment and getting his things ready to move. The wedding is June 25---it's coming up fast!!

Got lots going on, will try to get back on here after I eat supper. Kenneth just walked in the door with it, so I'm outta here for now!

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum