Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

He's HERE!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1He's HERE!!! Empty He's HERE!!! Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:55 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Yea! My grandson, Tyler, is here for a visit! He'll be here for 2 weeks! Imagine my surprise when I saw that he is now taller then I am! He is only 11 years old! (almost 12) And his voice is changing! He doesn't sound like a little kid any more.
All those days that it didn't rain and it rains on his first day here! The main thing he wants to do is go fishing & crabbing with his Paw Paw!The weather is suppose to improve later on this week, so maybe they will get a chance to go.
Anyway, I'm on cloud nine! My precious boy (uh,young man) is HERE!!!!
He's HERE!!! 700103 He's HERE!!! 407469

2He's HERE!!! Empty Re: He's HERE!!! Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Yay!! I'm sure Tyler will keep you, Willow, and Paw Paw busy! Enjoy the visit!!

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

3He's HERE!!! Empty Re: He's HERE!!! Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:42 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I'm taking Tyler to a movie tomorrow. He wants to see the new Transformer movie in 3D. I'm only doing it for him, because I sure wouldn't do it otherwise. It's almost 3 hours long! And you know it's gonna to be LOUD!!! I'm gonna have such a headache!Say a prayer for me! He's HERE!!! 27356

4He's HERE!!! Empty Re: He's HERE!!! Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:04 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Well, the movie wasn't bad at all. Not nearly as loud as I expected. And the 3D was kind of fun. Friday we are going to visit my sister-in-law. She lives by a lake. We'll fish and Tyler can go swimming too. Only a few more days till he leaves. The time is going by too fast! He's HERE!!! 868486

5He's HERE!!! Empty Re: He's HERE!!! Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Good for you Rosebud, glad he was able to visit.

6He's HERE!!! Empty Re: He's HERE!!! Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:51 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

They actually got to go fishing today! After the rain went through, they went catfishing. They caught 5 nice ones. Tyler caught the biggest. I'm glad they had some time to spend together, just the two of them. ex[fishing]

7He's HERE!!! Empty Re: He's HERE!!! Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:56 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Well, he is gone now. His plane left at 12:30 this afternoon. The house seems so empty now. Who would have thought that in just 2 weeks he could fill our lives so much. I won't see him again till next sumer. Sure am gonna miss that boy! ex[cry]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum