Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taylor Swift

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taylor Swift Empty Taylor Swift Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I am not into country music much at all but recently saw TS on Dancing with the Stars. I looked at Pete and said who's she? Too bad she can't sing. He looked at me like I was crazy and said she was very famous and popular. Sure she can hold a tune alright but didn't think her voice quality warrants all the hoopla she's getting right now. Anybody else have a comment?

Last edited by Esther on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Taylor Swift Empty Re: Taylor Swift Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:24 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

All I can say is, you are absolutely right! All hype and no talent! Her recordings are good, but then, they can doctor those up. The sound techs can make anybody sound good. Well, maybe not me. I can't carry a tune in a paper bag!

3Taylor Swift Empty Re: Taylor Swift Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:32 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I don't listen to country so I couldn't tell you.

4Taylor Swift Empty Re: Taylor Swift Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

There was some big country music awards thing and I heard on the news that she received 4 big awards. Last year it was Carrie Underwood. Now that kid can sing!

5Taylor Swift Empty Re: Taylor Swift Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Taylor appeals to the young set. That's why she's a huge star.
She has the whole package that producers look for, looks, singing, writing ability, playing instruments, etc.
In today's music world a person can have all the talent and voice in the world but if they don't appeal to people as an overall package, its a tough sell.

6Taylor Swift Empty Re: Taylor Swift Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:05 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Wow! Beautiful dog you have there,Desertponder! ex[pug]

7Taylor Swift Empty Re: Taylor Swift Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I'm not into country music either but I saw her being featured on Dancing with the Stars about a week ago and then I started hearing her name on the news when they were blatting about that Country Music award show.

8Taylor Swift Empty Re: Taylor Swift Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:15 am

I do like Country music but as far as Taylor Swift I don't think she is a country singer. I think she has a more pop music sound. Yes, you are right about her appealing to the younger crowd but I don't think the younger country crowd care for her that much. Must have been a lot of money backing her for her to rise to the top so fast with so little talent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum