Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attention Moderators.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attention Moderators. Empty Attention Moderators. Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:14 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

With me being back at work I'll need a little help. Plumeria tried to join yesterday and had difficulty like Chules did. Please make it a point to go to the bottom of the home page to the "Administration panel" Click "Users and groups" then click "Inactive users"

If anyone is trying to join that needs to be manually activated their name will be there with a box to the right, check the box and choose "Activate this user." Plumeria is now activated. This doesn't happen to everyone but we need to keep an eye on it, thanks.

2Attention Moderators. Empty Re: Attention Moderators. Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:48 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

go to the bottom of the home page to the "Administration panel" Click "Users and groups" then click "Inactive users"
Where is this Administration panel, Bullfrog? I'm not seeing it on my homepage

Attention Moderators. Untitled

3Attention Moderators. Empty Re: Attention Moderators. Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

I don't have that option either

4Attention Moderators. Empty Re: Attention Moderators. Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:49 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

When you log in, at the very bottom of the page in the center. I can log in as Bullfrog who is just a moderator, or Admin who owns the sight and I still see it as a a moderator.

5Attention Moderators. Empty Re: Attention Moderators. Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:35 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well that's weird. I thought that Bullfrog was just a moderator. Let me play with the permissions panel and see what I can do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum