Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ok Esther, Fishlips and me (jw) are online here right now

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
And I am the only one that shows up on the map as being here...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, are you guys really real or just ghosts in my head? ex[ghostdancing]

zone 7
View user profile

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
See now again I only see me and someone in San Jose on the map right now and no one else and why? Who is this phantom person in San Jose......I say show yourself MAN..............I wanna meet ya :[IMG]/worm0077

zone 7
View user profile

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Now I see that Rosebud is online but on the map she is showing up in Kansas just like fishlips was earlier ex[surprise]

zone 7
View user profile

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Esther and Bullfrog don't show up at all unless one of you moved to San Jose.............."Do you know the way to San Jose, I've got lots of friends in San Jose" ex[whistle]

zone 7
View user profile

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
jw wrote:Now I see that Rosebud is online but on the map she is showing up in Kansas just like fishlips was earlier ex[surprise]

Nope, JW, ToTo & I aren't in Kansas! I'm in good ole Texas where it's nice & warm. 62 degrees right now. Not too hot nor too cold. But I'm told by the weatherman that all that is about to change. May be in the 40s by Monday. That's cold to me! ex[brrrrr]

View user profile

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Well that sounds nice and warm to me too. We are at about 38* right now and falling. But I still say you moved to Kansas with Fishlips.........that's what the map shows ex[nod]

zone 7
View user profile

rosebud

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
Well, if I've moved, somebody better tell Hubby he won't be getting lucky tonight!
ex[wink1]

View user profile

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
ex[lol27] ex[woot] Rosebud ex[happy]

zone 7
View user profile

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
But I still say you moved to Kansas with Fishlips.........that's what the map shows ex[nod]
Guess I had better pay more attention to where I am waking up in the morning. I could have sworn I went ot bed in Michigan. Maybe it's the scotch.

PS JW - check to see if you see bots are online. I seem to notice a bot when I see that San Jose location. But of course if I'm in Kansas that bot could be who knows where.

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
I went to the help section and there are a lot of questions about the Google map. If someone is not showing up, I didn't see a cure for that. If the one in Kansas shows to be Rosie either she is sleep walking or it has to do with her server being routed that way. More likely, it is a guest, here is a question from the help forum.

Re: when i look at who's online i go to google map, and it says guest: their located in paris, france

Post by dotDavid on August 30th 2009, 9:30 am
A guest is someone who is not logged in. Hence anyone is a guest when they are not logged in. These are just normal people, it could even be me. You need guests, so they can register to your forum. And NO they are definitely not hackers of "some sort".

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox
There is a lot better member map out there for us if you want me to look it up.

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
How would we get it to work on here Esther? If you know how to do it go ahead and find it and then let us know how it's done. :[IMG]2thumbs01

zone 7
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum