Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ok Esther, Fishlips and me (jw) are online here right now

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Now I see that Rosebud is online but on the map she is showing up in Kansas just like fishlips was earlier ex[surprise][/quote]

Nope, ToTo & I aren't in Kansas! I'm in good ole Texas where it's nice & warm. 62 degrees right now. Not too hot nor too cold. But I'm told by the weatherman that all that is about to change. May be in the 40s by Monday. That's cold to me! ex[brrrrr]

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Well, if I've moved, somebody better tell Hubby he won't be getting lucky tonight!
ex[wink1]

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

But I still say you moved to Kansas with Fishlips.........that's what the map shows ex[nod]
Guess I had better pay more attention to where I am waking up in the morning. I could have sworn I went ot bed in Michigan. Maybe it's the scotch.

PS JW - check to see if you see bots are online. I seem to notice a bot when I see that San Jose location. But of course if I'm in Kansas that bot could be who knows where.

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I went to the help section and there are a lot of questions about the Google map. If someone is not showing up, I didn't see a cure for that. If the one in Kansas shows to be Rosie either she is sleep walking or it has to do with her server being routed that way. More likely, it is a guest, here is a question from the help forum.

Re: when i look at who's online i go to google map, and it says guest: their located in paris, france

Post by dotDavid on August 30th 2009, 9:30 am
A guest is someone who is not logged in. Hence anyone is a guest when they are not logged in. These are just normal people, it could even be me. You need guests, so they can register to your forum. And NO they are definitely not hackers of "some sort".

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

There is a lot better member map out there for us if you want me to look it up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum