Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monday after 1:00 PM

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monday after 1:00 PM Empty Monday after 1:00 PM Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Pete and I are heading to Fairfield Glade, Tennessee to visit my dad and his wife over Thanksgiving. That is if the "crick" in my neck behaves. Saw the chiropractor yesterday and have another appointment Monday. It's better but still not up so snuff. Anyway, just to let you know I have not been posting because the position on the computer makes my owey worse and while we travel and are at my dad's, I won't have a computer. I assume we'll be coming back next Saturday or Sunday. We don't know what will happen once we are there.

2Monday after 1:00 PM Empty Re: Monday after 1:00 PM Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:40 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Have a safe trip, Esther. I hope your neck is better. Have a happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your visit. I hope your father's health is better.

3Monday after 1:00 PM Empty Re: Monday after 1:00 PM Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Thanks. My dad went to the prostate doctor for a check up after the surgery and he told him he was 100% so I'm assuming they took out the catheter. Naomi said he felt 100% better. I think it really bugged him to have to have a "peepee" bag as she put it. LOL

4Monday after 1:00 PM Empty Re: Monday after 1:00 PM Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Have a safe trip and have a Very Happy Thanksgiving and a very happy visit with you family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum