Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hacked e-mails reveal possible fraud re: Global Warming/Climate Change

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

The Los Angeles Times isn't reporting this due to their leftist agenda but many other newspapers are reporting that some hackers got into the e-mail of some prominent climate change "scientists" and have learned that apparently the issue isn't settled after all. Are you listening Al?

Hacked E-mails reveal climate change fraud

jaytee

jaytee

Folks better wake up to this global warming nonsense. People complain of jobs lost, some of these jobs were lost because of regulations. Add more regulations and more jobs will be lost. Some foreign countries don't give a rats patootie about environmental regulations, think China.

I think global warming is nothing more than a money grab at our expense. Sure, we all want clean air, water etc., but we need to be sensible about it.

Oh, and I believe some of the issues raised by global warmers are outright lies and distortions. I also believe many scientist are siding with global warmers to obtain research grants. I just read the other day that a company that Al invested in just received a huge grant. How convenient.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum