Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hubby is in the hospital

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hubby is in the hospital Empty Hubby is in the hospital Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:13 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Well, as if the flu wasn't bad enough, yesterday Hubby noticed that his foot & ankle were swollen and red. This morning, the swelling and redness had moved to include his calf! Of course, my first thought was BLOOD CLOT from laying in bed so long with the flu. I couldn't convince him to go to the emergency room, so I called our son. After our son chewed him out for being so hard headed, he agreed to go. It turned out to be cellulites. I'm not quite sure what that is exactly, but it's some kind of infection. After sitting in the ER for 5 hours, it had spread up to his knee! They admitted him to the hospital and started antibiotics in an iv. He will probably be in there a few days at least. Guys, why are y'all so hard headed about going to doctors and hospitals!? ex[frustrate]

2Hubby is in the hospital Empty Re: Hubby is in the hospital Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Yes, we do as a lot tend to be hard headed in such matters.... I trust he will heal quickly and soon return home.

3Hubby is in the hospital Empty Re: Hubby is in the hospital Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:46 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I'll keep him in my preayers and you too Rosebud.

4Hubby is in the hospital Empty Re: Hubby is in the hospital Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:14 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I hope your husband is well soon, Rosebud. i'g glad you were able to get him to the hospital before it got more serious. Keep us posted as to how he is doing.

5Hubby is in the hospital Empty Re: Hubby is in the hospital Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:30 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

How is he doing Rosie? Keep us posted, I am praying for the two of you as well as Bubbles.

6Hubby is in the hospital Empty Re: Hubby is in the hospital Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:27 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Hubby is doing pretty well. The doctor will tell him tomorrow if he can come home or not. His leg is still red in some spots, but it isn't swollen any more. I think the nurses are going to be so glad when he leaves. All he does is gripe and complain. He is not what you would call a good patient! He'll behave when I get him home! I won't put up with his shit!
ex[maul]

7Hubby is in the hospital Empty Re: Hubby is in the hospital Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:39 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Great news.

8Hubby is in the hospital Empty Re: Hubby is in the hospital Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:46 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

rosebud wrote:Hubby is doing pretty well. The doctor will tell him tomorrow if he can come home or not. His leg is still red in some spots, but it isn't swollen any more. I think the nurses are going to be so glad when he leaves. All he does is gripe and complain. He is not what you would call a good patient! He'll behave when I get him home! I won't put up with his shit!
ex[maul]

Dayuuuummmm...

Glad to hear he is doing better.

9Hubby is in the hospital Empty Re: Hubby is in the hospital Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:49 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

He must be feeling better if he is well enough to complain. ex[giggle]

10Hubby is in the hospital Empty Re: Hubby is in the hospital Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:54 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

The doctor let him come home today. We have to go back to the hospital at 7:30 tomorrow morning for them to do a sonagram on his leg. The first thing he asked for when we got home was "real food"! I'm fixing him a pork chop, some green beens with new potatoes, and some apple pie!

11Hubby is in the hospital Empty Re: Hubby is in the hospital Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:17 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

rosebud wrote:The doctor let him come home today. We have to go back to the hospital at 7:30 tomorrow morning for them to do a sonagram on his leg. The first thing he asked for when we got home was "real food"! I'm fixing him a pork chop, some green beens with new potatoes, and some apple pie!

See? You are really sweet to the grumpy old bastard after all. Thank God for wives who understand us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]