Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

KFDM forum

+4
bullfrog
fishlipsmcgee
Mikey
texasjoe
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KFDM forum Empty KFDM forum Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:06 pm

texasjoe

Has anyone, besides me, kept an eye on the old forum??? It is about dead over there with about 4-5 posting. Not even postings everyday. It makes me sad to see ONE person ruining it for all the rest.

2KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I gather that is a local forum in your area. Is it management that is the problem or one of the members?

3KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:02 pm

texasjoe

It is one of the members that is a moderator. He knows EVERYTHING.

4KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:49 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Love your Smiley with the whip, JW. I think you'll take care of him if he does show up here. ex[giggle]

5KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:00 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

He will be toast the moment that he does. An arrogant and ignorant man, he has personally ruined a good forum. I went back there to fetch TexasJoe, Plumeria, MJD and MsEvangeline and kept our forum private, only gave it to the good ones.

He calls himself a "Computer God" and said that anyone with Google could find this forum in 10 minutes, another bluff. Rest assured he will not come here, no assholes allowed.

By the way, I made a mistake and asked Jaytee how the meeting with his son went when it was you Joe. So, how did it go?

6KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:16 pm

texasjoe

My son "should" be able to come down in January, frog. I can't blame or deny him spending christmas with the only family he has ever known. He is having some paperwork problems in the Air Force, they lost his medical records, and, hopefully, him and I will get to meet face to face in January. Him and I have had some awesome talks over the phone and he talks to me about most everything...even his personal problems. I never expected it to happen so soon but he started calling me "dad" only a few weeks after I found him on the net. Apparently, it was time for him and I to find each other. I consider myself very blessed.

I am very thankful that you invited me to join this forum and for the fact that if that poster from the old chat shows up here, that he will be history. For someone that is supposed to be so intelligent, this person is very insecure and, for the present, he is pushing his religious views on everyone. According to him, I am sorry to inform you, that "Joe is a racist and this means that he is not a christian". His "logic" is quite flawed and is full of holes and half-truths. I am glad that I don't have to try to prove to anyone else that I am more intelligent than they are and that I can admit when I am wrong. Some people never learn that it isn't a mistake to be wrong.....it is just called being "human".

How is the job going, frog? I hope that everything is going well for you.

7KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:28 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Leave that troll behind Joe. In the words of Jimi Hendrix "I just picked up my pride from underneath the pay phone and combed his breath right out of my head."

The important thing here is that you and your son have bonded. Of course he calls you "Dad" your DNA courses through his veins, he is you redone man. He is your blood and soul. Even though you may have been separated by many years and never met, you really have met yourself many years ago as he is you redone, your seed, you all over again. It's kind of like meeting yourself in a way.

Does that make any sense? I mean how many men get this privilege? I am really glad to hear this, this really warms my heart, what a great reunion. Forget the asshole who ruins the local forum, this is our place and if I'm at work and the idiot does mange to stumble in here, JW, Fishlips or Esther will smoke his ass.

Good for you Joe, when you do meet your son we want a picture.

8KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:50 pm

texasjoe

You got it, dude.

9KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Hmmmm? I posted a reply, but it didn't show up. I'll try it again.
Glad to hear about you & your son Joe!
What a wonderful blessing! By the way, in case you didn't know, I'm Becca from the other forum. I know just what you mean about it being dead over there. I only check in now to see if anything new is happening. For the record, Joe, I never doubted that you are a Christian. And I can't believe that idiot thinks he speaks for God. Even when I called him on that, he wouldn't admit he was wrong. Well, you won't have to worry about that kind of thing here! The people here respect each other and accept a person for who they are.

10KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:23 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Mikey wrote:I gather that is a local forum in your area. Is it management that is the problem or one of the members?

Hahahaha..... YES! ex[giggle]

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

11KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 pm

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

I am available if there is a need to kick some "ass"

12KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I don't think I'd be good at smoking anything seeing I have never smoked in my life. I have been known to use a belt though on one young man's backside, once upon a time. I usually am able to handle myself OK in a discussion. As an only child, I never learned to get physical in an argument. And at 67 I don't know how much strength I'd have anyway. But I bet I could push a button HUH???

13KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:37 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Esther, 67 is NOT old! I'm 63 and Hubby is 69. We are wise and mature, but we are NOT OLD! (Keep repeating that to yourself)
ex[oldie]

14KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:11 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Esther wrote:I don't think I'd be good at smoking anything seeing I have never smoked in my life.

What did I miss about smoking something??? I smoked cigarettes but gave up that habit a long time ago. Never smoked anything else, though.

15KFDM forum Empty Re: KFDM forum Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

if I'm at work and the idiot does mange to stumble in here, JW, Fishlips or Esther will smoke his ass.

Oooohhhhhh! ex[blushing] Guess I missed that last night when I was looking for a post about smoking. Sleep ex[oops]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum