Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

93% of Obama's Advisors have NO private sector Business Experience

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Ooohh! I can't view it. Damn AOL. I don't think I have to see it to believe it. We know how he chose his advisors...and it wasn't on experience or knowledge.

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Fishlips: Here is a graphic of what is also shown in the video:

93% of Obama's Advisors have NO private sector Business Experience Obamacabinet2

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Yes, and it said that 93% of his advisors have no business experience whatsoever. Only 7% do. These are the people that are advising him and they should fit right in because as has been said, he has never even managed a Dairy Queen.

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

...he has never even managed a Dairy Queen.
True, BUT he has eaten at a Dairy Queen and thus he deserves the Nobel Businessman's Award. By the way, I believe he picks up his Nobel prize this coming week doesn't he? I wonder how much that will cost the taxpayers?

jaytee

jaytee

I believe that this president is the most dangerous person ever elected. He doesn't want business people to call the shots. He believes that govt can solve everything. Actually, he believes that HE can solve everything. He has taken over banks, parts of the auto industry, very scary. When the govt starts running the show, our rights will erode.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]