Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should the Department of Justice do?

+2
fishlipsmcgee
Mikey
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Five young Americans have been detained in Pakistan pending deportation to the U.S. after they allegedly sought to join up with terrorist groups in Pakistan to receive training. What should we do with them?

I think we need to deal harshly with these home-grown terrorists and try them for treason against the U.S. If convicted they should be executed.

I will be pleasantly surprised if Holder brings serious charges against them.

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I think they should definitely be tried for treason. I don't think this liberal government will do that though. It is the same jerks that decided to give KSM and other terrorists involved in 911 a civil trial in NY with all the rights that we US citizens are entitled to. We taxpayers are going to pay for their team of lawyers and you can be sure that they will say they didn't get their miranda rights read or some such nonsense and could very possibly get off. Ridiculous!

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

If this wasn't treason, I don't know what else you would call it! Knowing our present government, probably "misguided youth"! Boys will be boys, ya know!
ex[stormcloud]

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

rosebud wrote:If this wasn't treason, I don't know what else you would call it! Knowing our present government, probably "misguided youth"! Boys will be boys, ya know!
ex[stormcloud]

Yea, maybe they'll get probation and have to seek counseling. ex[lol]

I know some of our homegrown terrorists were found guilty (Bush days) in a civil trial and are spending life in prision I believe (where they will convert other prisioners). I don't remember what they were found guilty of - was it treason??? I don't think so. Anyone know?

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

Execute them
Any time spent while incarcerated is just extra time for them to recruit more traitors

texasjoe

I think they should be tried in Pakistan. They will probably get a harsher trial than they will get here.

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Sic 'em. :[IMG]/storm9.g

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum